Will Xtina ever return to being a mjor powerhouse in the music industry?

King Baby

well  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will she ever return to being a major force?

• Yes...She is just having a down moment...
    • When Gaga slows down she will have a better chance
    • Put that cow out in the yard with Ciara and J Lo...
    • She'll be back, but maybe not at the same level of hugeness
    • First its judging talent shows, then its dancing with stars..and then a VH1 dating show. Pretty much. Thats her.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she has a chance to be big again. She is a major talent and artistic even if sometimes she tries too hard. I personally liked "Bionic", she just got lost in the forest called Gaga. Baybe she should cut her hair short, dye it black and change up her style.

Much as I hate to say it..at this point..it's not looking to bright. Xtina may have truly fucked up her career. I hate to see how shit has went down with her lately..I'm at a lost.

She can sing but her ballads are boring and not really good. She did the Britney bandwagon...She stole P!nk's producers and sound, she lost her mind with that albums with 50s music, and then she went Gaga for her last album.

She really needs to get a defining sound and focus on building up from there.

Her music just isn't as catch as P!nk's, Spears, Beyonce's, Rihanna, etc. I actually like her stuff on "Bionic" more than that "Born This Way" song though Gaga's previous stuff was better. :cheers:

she better get her style and sound on point before she finds her self dragged by Willow Smith in the future. :excited:

She can sing but her ballads are boring and not really good. She did the Britney bandwagon...She stole P!nk's producers and sound, she lost her mind with that albums with 50s music, and then she went Gaga for her last album.

She really needs to get a defining sound and focus on building up from there.

Her music just isn't as catch as P!nk's, Spears, Beyonce's, Rihanna, etc. I actually like her stuff on "Bionic" more than that "Born This Way" song though Gaga's previous stuff was better. :cheers:

she better get her style and sound on point before she finds her self dragged by Willow Smith in the future. :excited:

I KEEP SAYING ALL THE TIME ..Xtina's problem is is that she needs to go back being her true authentic self. Don't give us Gaga,Brit..no one but YOU. She seems to have lost herself because she's so busy tryna emulate the other competitors thats in the race. She needs to be "STRIPPED" down again. This edgy shit..ppl are not buying it because it doesn't come off as believable and ppl can see right thru her like glass. Hopefully all this shit that has went down will inspire a raw,real piece of work from a talented vocalist for her next era.

P.S. Xtina..please dont fuck up that opportunity.

I don't think so. Shes been on a decline ever since her debut & always been in the shadows of somebody each album era.I don't think going back to Stripped days will work either but for what its worth I liked the slower songs on Bionic.

She definately will never be huge again but I think she would at least gain some kind of respect because it seems that along with her numbers..the respect for her has left too. Ppl relate to whats REAL ...and I think some raw,honest shit could gain her something.She has the opportunity for this next era to be her VR era.

She definately will never be huge again but I think she would at least gain some kind of respect because it seems that along with her numbers..the respect for her has left too. Ppl relate to whats REAL ...and I think some raw,honest shit could gain her something.She has the opportunity for this next era to be her VR era.

I dont think a VR era is gonna help her nor is it what she needs. Shes gonna have to claw he way back to the top & make herself likable. We've already heard her story & we already know the scenario now, but nobody really cares that much. Alot of people wished upon her downfall because of her abrasive attitude so I doubt puttiing it in song form is gonna work.

I don't what's going to happen to her, but now she's being a judge. Maybe she's be like Paula?

A drunk talent show judge? :lol:

Nah, I think Christina could come back, definitely, though I doubt anywhere as big as before (and, frankly, that popularity for her really hasn't been around since her debut and Stripped, so it's been a while). She definitely needs to find the right material and an attitude adjustment.

I dont think a VR era is gonna help her nor is it what she needs. Shes gonna have to claw he way back to the top & make herself likable. We've already heard her story & we already know the scenario now, but nobody really cares that much. Alot of people wished upon her downfall because of her abrasive attitude so I doubt puttiing it in song form is gonna work.

Well at this point she has no choice but to be REAL..and share HER side of all the bullshit that has occurred. Ppl NEVER stop being interested in PERSONAL shit about celebs. I mean..the fake "Imma edgy bitch" shit didn't work for her...so she really has no choice but to be raw and real on the next one. I feel that she can get some great material out of this chaotic stage that she's in. Pain brings out ppls best work sometimes.

Well at this point she has no choice but to be REAL..and share HER side of all the bullshit that has occurred. Ppl NEVER stop being interested in PERSONAL shit about celebs. I mean..the fake "Imma edgy bitch" shit didn't work for her...so she really has no choice but to be raw and real on the next one. I feel that she can get some great material out of this chaotic stage that she's in. Pain brings out ppls best work sometimes.

But people just arent really interested in X-tina period... Well scratch that they are, but the select few that are are interested in seeing her fail & there are more people that want to see her fail than succeed. It's gonna take more than just "her story" . Christina's career needs a whole revamp because SO MUCH is wrong with it & her imo. Its gonna take baby steps but the first thing she needs to work on is her attitude & her music & how to make people care. Shes always shared her story and whats been going on with her life & aspects of her past but people have slowly drifting away from her.

Archived