Six Degrees Of Janet Jackson

Nope, because I look nothing like that. :coffee:

No she doesn't. :rolleyes: But that was funny though... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is no way to connect them...I even googled his ass. All he's done is that damn cab show. How am I suppose to connect him through that? :blink:

I've heard otherwise :whistle:

It's both 'funny' and 'true' ^_^

I'll throw your pitiful ass a bone . . . Only because I like you -_- Ben Bailey has guest starred on a quite a bit of television shows and sitcoms :whistle: Google that, Little Billy :coffee:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard otherwise :whistle:

It's both 'funny' and 'true' ^_^

I'll throw your pitiful ass a bone . . . Only because I like you -_- Ben Bailey has guest starred on a quite a bit of television shows and sitcoms :whistle: Google that, Little Billy :coffee:

They are lying. :coffee:

It's funny, but not true. :rolleyes:

I saw all the shows he's guest starred on, but those weren't memorable appearances/roles....you've failed yet again :sigh:

But since Lyrical wants me to use the random guest appearances by Ben Bailey to connect him to Janet...

- Ben (according to Wikipedia) appeared on the TV show "30 Rock" which stars Tracy Morgan

- Tracy starred was a featured player for years on "Saturday Night Live"

- Janet hosted SNL (and was in a few sketches with Tracy on that particular appearance)

Are you happy Lyrical? :sigh:

Next Celebrity:

Louis Gossett, Jr.

louis-gossett-jr.jpg

They are lying. :coffee:

It's funny, but not true. :rolleyes:

I saw all the shows he's guest starred on, but those weren't memorable appearances/roles....you've failed yet again :sigh:

Usually if everyone says something about someone, there's a strong possibility that what they're saying isn't a lie :whistle:

Sí, it is. :rolleyes:

Um, I can think of one right off the bat. It involved Ben guest starring as himself on the show and giving one of the stars of the show a ride in his cab. I saw the episode, and it's a popular show so I'm sure a few others have seen it too. Get'cha weight up B! :coffee:

Usually if everyone says something about someone, there's a strong possibility that what they're saying isn't a lie :whistle:

Sí, it is. :rolleyes:

Um, I can think of one right off the bat. It involved Ben guest starring as himself on the show and giving one of the stars of the show a ride in his cab. I saw the episode, and it's a popular show so I'm sure a few others have seen it too. Get'cha weight up B! :coffee:

In this case, it is a lie. :coffee:

No, it isn't. :rolleyes:

Well I connected them... I don't really watch many new tv shows. I'm mostly an old school tv fan. :blush:

Really TOF? REALLY?! :o

Louis Gossett Jr.

---> starred as Cicely Tyson's character's husband in "Why Did I Get Married Too?" with . . .

Janet Jackson

This has got to be THE wackest pick made in the 9 page history of this game :filenails:

Next Celebrity: Shawn Desman

:rolleyes:

I forgot about that. <_<

Ben Bailey was the wackest... :coffee: Mine might be just behind yours though. >_<-_-

And Shawn Desman...would be 3rd on the wack list just after my mine :sigh:

Nobody answered this so I will because it's easy whistle.gif

Idris Elba was in Takers with Michael Ealy

Michael Ealy was in For Colored Girls with Janet

:offtopic: Michael Ealy and Idris Elba are the finest men to walk this planet!

Shawn Desman is signed to UMG with The Dream who worked with Mariah Carey who worked with Jermaine Dupri who produced some of Janet's music.

Next: Lil Mama

Shawn Desman is signed to UMG with The Dream who worked with Mariah Carey who worked with Jermaine Dupri who produced some of Janet's music.

- Lil Mama worked with Chris Brown on a song entitled "Shawty Get Loose"

- Chris Brown worked with Busta Rhymes on a track entitled "Look At Me Now"

- Busta and Janet collaborated on the track "What's It Gonna Be"

Next Celebrity:

Wayne Brady

Wayne-Brady-710076.jpg

Stop stealing Hendrika's WACK jokes... :rolleyes:

It was a WACK choice so I didn't want to connect them, but I figured I should go ahead to keep the game going. :rolleyes:

Yep... congrats you have two spots on the wack list! :excited:

He KILLED me with that one :lmao: he won't be mad, he'll like that I paid homage to him :lol:

It was a great choice ^_^ I love the Cash Cab, Ben Bailey is hilarious. And he shares my last name! :excited:

No no no, my pics have all been exquisite. You picked a person with an extremely recent direct tie to Janet :lmao: what a loser :filenails:

I was going to do your little Wayne Brady one, but I'm going to go to sleep instead. I believe I have a double digit lead over you anyway, so you ain't catchin' me :coffee: I've got work at Fo' in the mo'nin'. -_-

On a serious, non-sarcastic or argumentative note: Have a good nite man! I had fun "beefin" with you for the last hour or so. Talk to you tomorrow :D

P.S. ( TE ain't gonna add your points to the scoreboard, lol :wink: )

He KILLED me with that one :lmao: he won't be mad, he'll like that I paid homage to him :lol:

It was a great choice ^_^ I love the Cash Cab, Ben Bailey is hilarious. And he shares my last name! :excited:

No no no, my pics have all be exquisite. You picked a person with an extremely recent direct tie to Janet :lmao: what a loser :filenails:

I don't care if he's mad or not...it's still wack, and there's no need to copy his wack jokes. :coffee:

It was a big fail just like your position on this forum. :coffee:

Your picks have all sucked. :coffee:

I was going to do your little Wayne Brady one, but I'm going to go to sleep instead. I believe I have a double digit lead over you anyway, so you ain't catchin' me :coffee: I've got work at Fo' in the mo'nin'. -_-

On a serious, non-sarcastic or argumentative note: Have a good nite man! I had fun "beefin" with you for the last hour or so. Talk to you tomorrow :D

P.S. ( TE ain't gonna add your points to the scoreboard, lol :wink: )

I understand...the streets are calling ^_^ Make them coins anyway you can. ;)

G-nite :blush: I had fun dragging and snatching you all over this thread. :D

He better add every single point I've earned in this damn thread! :angry:

I don't care if he's mad or not...it's still wack, and there's no need to copy his wack jokes. :coffee:

It was a big fail just like your position on this forum. :coffee:

Your picks have all sucked. :coffee:

I understand...the streets are calling ^_^ Make them coins anyway you can. ;)

G-nite :blush: I had fun dragging and snatching you all over this thread. :D

He better add every single point I've earned in this damn thread! :angry:

:lmao: Asshole <_<

Ha, the only thing that got dragged and snatched was your scalp, since your wig and that nappy ass bird's nest under it have already been snatched by everyone on the forum before me (including nice posters Andy and Angie) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You ain't gettin' sheeeit :coffee:

Goodnite for real now (I just couldn't resist draggin' you 1 final time) :excited:

*ignores TOF's attempt*

Lil Mama ----> T.Pain ("What It Is (Strike a Pose)" single)

T.Pain ----> Ciara ("Go Girl" *cough* buzz *cough* single)

Ciara ----> Janet Jackson (official "Feedback" remix feature)

Next: Willow

0281552358202_264825_6776117_n.jpg

SCOREBOARD

22 points - cnd

14 points - LyricalLesson

8 points - OMG

7 points - Smooth Criminal, Sir Duke 1814

6 points - hotboy06, Red Simba

3 points - TwistedElegance™

2 points - janet.1814

Some of y'all need to study the rules. Every answer must be linked through work, otherwise it's too easy. I've let a couple slide this time but from here on in I'm cracking the whip.

:filenails:

I told u!

Some of u are reaching!

pickuptruckwithtrailerh.jpg

Well, this thread has veered off course. :umm:

*ignores TOF's attempt*

Lil Mama ----> T.Pain ("What It Is (Strike a Pose)" single)

T.Pain ----> Ciara ("Go Girl" *cough* buzz *cough* single)

Ciara ----> Janet Jackson (official "Feedback" remix feature)

Next: Willow

0281552358202_264825_6776117_n.jpg

1. Willow Smith was in 'I Am Legend' with Will Smith

2. Will Smith was in 'Made In America' with Whoopi Goldberg

3.Whoopi Goldberg was in 'For Coloured Girls' with Janet

Next celebrity: Suzanne Somers

Archived