DAMN!!! J is hittin it like it's 2000

RaLpHieReBeL516

he just tapped you on the shoulder out of nowhere and said what? And was this a gay club? I think you're like me and have that presence and aura where people feel comfortable and sure of themselves to just come up to you and talk to you whether they're str8 or not. It mostly happens with whites and latins who will just come up to me or just start talking to me without even knowing me. I hardly ever get it from blacks. I've had white and latin males and females even buy me drinks at the club and they didn't even know me. They even get comfortable enough to touch me or even put they damn arm around me while talking to me. :lol:

lmfao! we're like the same. I'm masculine and i'm a people person too but shy. I'd never go up to someone either unless drunk which i've done before and even told someone they're fine as hell and my friends would pull me away and as they're pulling me away i'd be like "I don't care they're fine as hell so I told them" :lol: just a warning start off as good friends cause you've only been knowing each other for a few months so you don't wanna get your heart broken so soon

Oh you are tripping, JoeJoe

Mess

And just becoz we be asking Ralphie questions, doesnt mean we queens.. some of us are just bored, and curious. When I first saw that pic of Ralphie and his boi, I immediately assumed they were a couple. My gaydar was working. And I also thought he was very cute. But that don't mean I'm some gossiping queen :filenails:

we knew too boo :filenails:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Em getting back on topic to Miss Jackson.

This girls on Fire!! Check out the All for you Breakdown at 9:21. Actually made my heart beat faster lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlpOz6CJLj8

I cant get enough of Janet doing the A4U breakdown.. Always love it. She hitting that DRM breakdown too!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived