DAMN!!! J is hittin it like it's 2000

RaLpHieReBeL516

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Maybe, "True You" did inspire him to come out. :blush:

hahah nah, idk i guess people come into your life and make you look at yourself and ask "am i living for myself" thats why i love my friends, people change everyday and i guess this is one of the changes i have to go through to really love who i am as a person

lmfaoo i know im surprised NOBODY questioned me about the pic on facebook, or sent me a message yet

I thought nothing of it. It doesn't look like a gay pic to me. It looks like 2 homies kickin' it lol. I guess those who are deep into gay stuff can sense it or something. Idk how to say it lol. I guess I don't focus or pay attention to people's pics or what they do unless it really catches my eye

lmfaoo i know im surprised NOBODY questioned me about the pic on facebook, or sent me a message yet

lol I thought it was just one of your friends at first...was seriously going to tell you that your friend makes me have impure thoughts lol...then I had to run to the kitchen cuz my food was bout to burn lol

I thought nothing of it. It doesn't look like a gay pic to me. It looks like 2 homies kickin' it lol. I guess those who are deep into gay stuff can sense it or something. Idk how to say it lol. I guess I don't focus or pay attention to people's pics or what they do unless it really catches my eye

haha i wish more people were like that, i know i have people on my list who are nosey and gossip way too much for my liking but yeah i hear u

lol I thought it was just one of your friends at first...was seriously going to tell you that your friend makes me have impure thoughts lol...then I had to run to the kitchen cuz my food was bout to burn lol

hahahahahahah love ur honesty but yeah and he looks that much better in person

so are you gonna actually come out or keep it a discreet relationship :unsure:

if and when we do get serious and make it a relationship it may be hard at first but i mean people are gonna know, u see how many pics i take, lol so there will be pics, i could never do that to him either why hide something just because other people wanna be ignorant, if what im doing in my life has no effect on your life directly or indirectly, who are you to care? i already told my sis, now i have to work my way to telling my parents

haha i wish more people were like that, i know i have people on my list who are nosey and gossip way too much for my liking but yeah i hear u

Yeah and I ain't trying to throw shade on anyone but it always seems like its the gays who are quick to pick up on things like this. I don't think i'm saying this right. I mean the gay gays lol. I hope you can understand what I mean

hahahahahahah love ur honesty but yeah and he looks that much better in person

where did y'all meet and how long you been knowing him? Also I always thought you were bi-racial lol

if and when we do get serious and make it a relationship it may be hard at first but i mean people are gonna know, u see how many pics i take, lol so there will be pics, i could never do that to him either why hide something just because other people wanna be ignorant, if what im doing in my life has no effect on your life directly or indirectly, who are you to care? i already told my sis, now i have to work my way to telling my parents

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Yeah and I ain't trying to throw shade on anyone but it always seems like its the gays who are quick to pick up on things like this. I don't think i'm saying this right. I mean the gay gays lol. I hope you can understand what I mean

where did y'all meet and how long you been knowing him? Also I always thought you were bi-racial lol

hahahah i got u joejoe, u mean that whole "gaydar" thing but we met at a club actually, i know thats cliche, but he actually saw me and tapped me on my shoulder that was like a month ago, we've been talking ever since, and im black, french, & spanish hahah

oh ok so he's already out then huh? :unsure: I don't know...I mean some of my friends know about me. Not a lot but some and then some speculate but I figure what is it their business for me to tell them who or what i'm attracted to or into sexually.

hahahah i got u joejoe, u mean that whole "gaydar" thing but we met at a club actually, i know thats cliche, but he actually saw me and tapped me on my shoulder that was like a month ago, we've been talking ever since, and im black, french, & spanish hahah

:o:o:o:o:o

oh ok so he's already out then huh? :unsure: I don't know...I mean some of my friends know about me. Not a lot but some and then some speculate but I figure what is it their business for me to tell them who or what i'm attracted to or into sexually.

yeah the only people i feel obligated to tell are my sis which i already did and my parents everyone else can fuck off

he just tapped you on the shoulder out of nowhere and said what? And was this a gay club? I think you're like me and have that presence and aura where people feel comfortable and sure of themselves to just come up to you and talk to you whether they're str8 or not. It mostly happens with whites and latins who will just come up to me or just start talking to me without even knowing me. I hardly ever get it from blacks. I've had white and latin males and females even buy me drinks at the club and they didn't even know me. They even get comfortable enough to touch me or even put they damn arm around me while talking to me. :lol:

How do you think your parents will react?

i actually think my mom will be shocked but she'll get over it, i think my dad will take it harder, i actually know he will because hes made some negative comments about being gay before, but he and I dont actually have the r'ship we used to have and we dont talk so i dont know if i really feel the need to tell him i know i can come to my mom about anything, its just i have to figure out how to tell her, lol

Archived