DAMN!!! J is hittin it like it's 2000

RaLpHieReBeL516

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can never get enough of that dance breakdown. She murdered her back up dancers too.

hell yeah she gettin tighter and tighter with each show, march 16 & 18 are right around the corner, im losing it just watching clips on youtube im gonna be a hot ass mess when i go see her

THE WOMAN IS RIDIC!

lol i was, u cant help what or who u like, and if it makes me happy im all for it ; ) there are gonna be a lot of surprised people especially my fam and friends on fb but idc

plus 1...he's hella cute too honey...get on that (or in that) whatever floats your boat lol...i'm glad you are comfortable being you honey...fuck everything else, be happy!!!!

lol i was, u cant help what or who u like, and if it makes me happy im all for it ; ) there are gonna be a lot of surprised people especially my fam and friends on fb but idc

Aw, that's wonderful :)

Whoa! :o but is he really your man or y'all just good friend with benefits?

were talking to eventually become serious

Well I hope you're happy in whatever you do. Also if you to do become serious and ever break up then try to make it where y'all can still be good friends and even still hang out. You're right you can't help who you end up liking or loving :thumbup:

Well I hope you're happy in whatever you do. Also if you to do become serious and ever break up then try to make it where y'all can still be good friends and even still hang out. You're right you can't help who you end up liking or loving :thumbup:

aww thanks a lot joe but yea i really hope this works out i havent felt this happy in awhile and its like a happiness where i dont have to question if im really happy bc i can truly feel it ya know

aww thanks a lot joe but yea i really hope this works out i havent felt this happy in awhile and its like a happiness where i dont have to question if im really happy bc i can truly feel it ya know

yay Ralhpie!!!! i'm literally doing my happy dance for you lol...up in here being the "true you" chile...*does super happy dance for Ralphie* lol

Archived