DAMN!!! J is hittin it like it's 2000

RaLpHieReBeL516

lol if the old board was still up i'd go hunt my post down lol...I made this declaration when Ralphie was on a little hiatus from posting...i've been waiting on him to catch up for years lol...i'm beyond happy right now...and he done found someone fine as hell too??? shit he should call himself Charlie Sheen cuz he is WINNING!!! lol

haha i wanna meet u one day so i can give u the biggest hug, hahaha u r so real :clapping:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the same way with Fanka.. That gurl took the longest to admit it.. :lmao::lmao:

I knew Fanka was gay the moment I heard his voice lol

forreal shit, i shoulda just lied and said it was my boy like joejoe be doin, lmfao

the people in my pics are just my boys lol

I'm not an emotional muthafuka but Ralph is bout to make me cry :cry: BEAUTIFUL

punk :lol::lol:

I'm so proud of him..

Don't look back now and ALWAYS WRAP IT UP if you go that route.. :thumbup:

Don't let anyone talk you into something you DON"T want to do..

And if I see you wearing Lip Gloss.. I'm coming for blood.. lol

I'm so proud of him..

thanks man!

yeah i def dont believe in peer pressure

haha def no lip gloss poppin, just carmex, no fem over here and neither is he which i love, that may work for others but not over hurr

I'm so proud of him..

You know I didn't mean it literally ..lol..and if Ralph wanna wear lip gloss that would be his business...he's a REBEL :devil: ..and dont u forget :lol:

joey was his first.. lol

I kept telling Fanka he was gay but he didn't believe me.. lol

*falls the fuck out* i'm going to bed lol...good night you guys...i'm bringing the drinks to the coming out, fuck that, the True You party for Ralphie cuz I think it's cute he thought we actually believed him when he said he didn't like gorgeous man meat like the guy in his siggy

*falls the fuck out* i'm going to bed lol...good night you guys...i'm bringing the drinks to the coming out, fuck that, the True You party for Ralphie cuz I think it's cute he thought we actually believed him when he said he didn't like gorgeous man meat like the guy in his siggy

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! lmfaooo

messssssssy ..why would ya'll record that boy?:lmao:

Idk who did it lmao but someone recorded him. I think he was on the phone with another guy from the forum who's currently on this one or Angie but anyway they recorded him and posted a link to listen. This forum will probably get as messy as the old one :lol:

Wasn't Tee-Oc str8 or homothug?

that boy was str8 up ghetto and gay. Homothug but ghetto and illiterate as hell. Couldn't spell worth a damn :mellow:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

One of the few people that i've really really been close to is Raf and the one in my avatar ^_^

Archived