DAMN!!! J is hittin it like it's 2000

RaLpHieReBeL516

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he just tapped you on the shoulder out of nowhere and said what? And was this a gay club? I think you're like me and have that presence and aura where people feel comfortable and sure of themselves to just come up to you and talk to you whether they're str8 or not. It mostly happens with whites and latins who will just come up to me or just start talking to me without even knowing me. I hardly ever get it from blacks. I've had white and latin males and females even buy me drinks at the club and they didn't even know me. They even get comfortable enough to touch me or even put they damn arm around me while talking to me. :lol:

hahaha the club was about to close to the lights came on, oh it was a gay club btw, but yeah he was sitting down by the big speaker drinking his drink, and had just got done dancing so i was like sweaty lol, i probably wouldnt have tapped me like that, lmfao but yeah he was just like where have YOU been all night? and we just laughed exchanged numbers we were both drunk, but i told him i was like i know your drunk and ur gonna forget to text me tomorrow, so its cool, and he txt me the next day, but yeah idk i like to think im a people person, and ur right people usually do just come up to me, i would never go up to anybody and do that, lol im shy when it comes to that

i actually think my mom will be shocked but she'll get over it, i think my dad will take it harder, i actually know he will because hes made some negative comments about being gay before, but he and I dont actually have the r'ship we used to have and we dont talk so i dont know if i really feel the need to tell him i know i can come to my mom about anything, its just i have to figure out how to tell her, lol

You'll be fine. Just be prepared and confident about it. You should probably come out to the parent that will be more understanding and then to the more difficult.

So none of your parents or childhood friends questioned you about your orientation growing up?

hush gal.. :lol:

lol if the old board was still up i'd go hunt my post down lol...I made this declaration when Ralphie was on a little hiatus from posting...i've been waiting on him to catch up for years lol...i'm beyond happy right now...and he done found someone fine as hell too??? shit he should call himself Charlie Sheen cuz he is WINNING!!! lol

hahaha the club was about to close to the lights came on, oh it was a gay club btw, but yeah he was sitting down by the big speaker drinking his drink, and had just got done dancing so i was like sweaty lol, i probably wouldnt have tapped me like that, lmfao but yeah he was just like where have YOU been all night? and we just laughed exchanged numbers we were both drunk, but i told him i was like i know your drunk and ur gonna forget to text me tomorrow, so its cool, and he txt me the next day, but yeah idk i like to think im a people person, and ur right people usually do just come up to me, i would never go up to anybody and do that, lol im shy when it comes to that

lmfao! we're like the same. I'm masculine and i'm a people person too but shy. I'd never go up to someone either unless drunk which i've done before and even told someone they're fine as hell and my friends would pull me away and as they're pulling me away i'd be like "I don't care they're fine as hell so I told them" :lol: just a warning start off as good friends cause you've only been knowing each other for a few months so you don't wanna get your heart broken so soon

lol if the old board was still up i'd go hunt my post down lol...I made this declaration when Ralphie was on a little hiatus from posting...i've been waiting on him to catch up for years lol...i'm beyond happy right now...and he done found someone fine as hell too??? shit he should call himself Charlie Sheen cuz he is WINNING!!! lol

It was the same way with Fanka.. That gurl took the longest to admit it.. :lmao::lmao:

Too much! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You'll be fine. Just be prepared and confident about it. You should probably come out to the parent that will be more understanding and then to the more difficult.

So none of your parents or childhood friends questioned you about your orientation growing up?

lmfaoo my dad actually asked me when i was like 14 lol my mom never asked me, friends used to ask here and there just because they had never seen me with girls, bc everybody knew about everybody in high school

Archived