AWWW SNAP-HERE COMES AUBREY O'DAY !!!!!

switchblade330

My favorite was always Dawn. And I thought Andrea had the second best voice. Aubrey aight though. With her big ol' fake tits.

:blink:<_< fuck that back-stabbing tramp-and now because Aubrey has her tv premiere 2nite-Diddy went and released a press statement today-of all days-2 announce Dawn's Bad Boy solo album :rolleyes:

Dawn is gonna FLOP just like LAST TRAIN 2 TACO BELL...............................i can't wait 4 aubrey 2 decapitate that bitch once & for all :thumbup::filenails:

:blink:<_< fuck that back-stabbing tramp-and now because Aubrey has her tv premiere 2nite-Diddy went and released a press statement today-of all days-2 announce Dawn's Bad Boy solo album :rolleyes:

Dawn is gonna FLOP just like LAST TRAIN 2 TACO BELL...............................i can't wait 4 aubrey 2 decapitate that bitch once & for all :thumbup::filenails:

I never did like Dawn :&

Diddy is not the man he use to be she is gonna flop big time people are sick of him and it's about time all that promo he did for that album and it still flopped

I never did like Dawn :&

Diddy is not the man he use to be she is gonna flop big time people are sick of him and it's about time all that promo he did for that album and it still flopped

I-CAN'T-STAND-DAT-BYTCH !!! :flipoff: :& :&

she's one of the reasons why DK broke up-she was in cahoots w/DIDDY from the jump 2 dismember the group so she could have a solo deal on Bad Boy-FUCKIN "LEOS"(Dawn).......................they will cut yo throat 4 the spotlight :shifty:

I use to watch that vid on repeat she looked so hot that's when i knew they were gonna break up she stood out from the rest and she knew it

i LUVVVV Aubrey when she cracked Diddy's face & said: so if there's plan 2 take a member & do a solo deal & the rest of us should stay silent until u decided 2 get rid of us ??!!.......................SHATTERED HIS FACE WORLDWIDE !!!

Ya'll can't deny that out of the 5, Dawn had the most versatile, thechnically sound and seasoned voice.

Proof? "Sleep On It", "Right Now", "Touching My Body" etc.

dawn1.jpg

yeah she's "versatile" alright............HORSE FACE.................waiting 4 Diddy 2 give her a new feed bag :shifty:

dawn1.jpg

yeah she's "versatile" alright............HORSE FACE.................waiting 4 Diddy 2 give her a new feed bag :shifty:

:lmao: You're terrible Switch.

If you wanna get ill with it, I didn't think any of them were "stunning" -- I would say that D-Woods was probably the hottest, and Shannon got pretty over time. Danity Kane was a good group, but they weren't all that in the looks department.

Well at least it's not VH1...I'll give here that.

My favorite was always Dawn. And I thought Andrea had the second best voice. Aubrey aight though. With her big ol' fake tits.

Dawn was basically the brain behind DK. Aubrey tried too hard to be "real" for me.

Archived