What are you giving up for Lent 2011?

Selz

You all get a whole week off for easter? :unsure:

We get Good Friday and Easter Monday, then the following Friday is the Royal Wedding so we get that day off too... I just took the 3 days in the middle as annual leave :lol:

We get Good Friday and Easter Monday, then the following Friday is the Royal Wedding so we get that day off too... I just took the 3 days in the middle as annual leave :lol:

oh ok..i was about to be a little salty :umm::lol:

You all get a whole week off for easter? :unsure:

in Belize you get the week...school kids get 2 weeks...it's a Christian country...everybody gets holiday...everybody heads out to the Cayes, Chetumal, Merida, or Cancun for the most part...i've gone to Cancun or Merida every Easter since I was one lol

in Belize you get the week...school kids get 2 weeks...it's a Christian country...everybody gets holiday...everybody heads out to the Cayes, Chetumal, Merida, or Cancun for the most part...i've gone to Cancun or Merida every Easter since I was one lol

Aint that about a bitch... i thought i was doing something by having good friday off. :lol:

:umm: Does this have something to do with church? :umm:

Officially yeah, but it can also be a good test of self-discipline. Like if you find yourself doing something a lil too often for example, you could use the 40 days of Lent as a reason to quit for a while... and sometimes find you can go on from there.

Archived