THE TOP 20 BIGGEST THREADS OF THE NEW BOARD (so far)

janetDAYZ

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the only threads I make are in the Janet section. And we all know that's a desert ( :umm: ) but still managed to get one of the few diamond threads in that section.

:lmao: @ the first part :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It's pretty much a given when certain ppl are all in one thread ( :whistle: ) it's bound to go on for pages. Some ppl and their ridiculousness. :lmao:

Exactly...even with the book and tour, it's barely getting posted in compared to the Free Xone section.

It's true -_- ...Exactly :lmao: The only reason why blatin's thread was successful about us was because it was about a straight forum member going gay, and you know how thirsty some (most) of these gals are.

My last few threads were about music videos :mellow: Sorry I didn't pull are you and brought up a "sensitive" topic from the old forum to have a "controversial" thread B)

:rolleyes:

I didn't try to create a controversial thread...I simply posed a question that I had asked previously on the old forum. Trying to actually have a legitimate conversation around these parts. :rolleyes:

No..you were getting that wig tampered with the most :umm:

My wig was NEVER touched...

2l8eyjr.jpg

B)

:rolleyes:

I didn't try to create a controversial thread...I simply poised a question that I had asked previously on the old forum. Trying to actually have a legitimate conversation around these parts. :rolleyes:

That topic was clearly discussed on the old forum so what was the use of it being posted on this forum when it was the same exact people from the old forum on here? Oh yeah...you wanted that "controversial" thread :filenails:

Exactly...even with the book and tour, it's barely getting posted in compared to the Free Xone section.

It's true -_- ...Exactly :lmao: The only reason why blatin's thread was successful about us was because it was about a straight forum member going gay, and you know how thirsty some (most) of these gals are.

-_- Which I why I think they should just merge the sections. Janet threads on JJ.net usually got more posts. Now it's a struggle to get past the first page. :umm:

:lmao: YESSSS! :lmao: TOF was in there offering nudes like anyone wanted to see his shriveled peen. :sigh: #TirelessRebbutersFTW B)

That topic was clearly discussed on the old forum so what was the use of it being posted on this forum when it was the same exact people from the old forum on here? Oh yeah...you wanted that "controversial" thread :filenails:

I thought it would be good discussion to have again on the forum. Unfortunately, you and other random flops entered the thread trying to do too much, but a decent conversation was had...even with your foolishness. :coffee:

-_- Which I why I think they should just merge the sections. Janet threads on JJ.net usually got more posts. Now it's a struggle to get past the first page. :umm:

:lmao: YESSSS! :lmao: TOF was in there offering nudes like anyone wanted to see his shriveled peen. :sigh: #TirelessRebbutersFTW B)

Are you referring to Ralphie's coming out thread? If so, I ONLY have two or three posts in that thread (if that)...I merely congratulated him again, that's all. :rolleyes:

They might as well merge them.

You'd think he would have learned after Angie gave him a negative for mentioning his Hentai pictures :sigh:

45_38299_big.jpg

Well considering that I had a RECORD 24 nominations, I can assure you I took home at least half. B) I think. :unsure: Angie has the results. -_-

Well you can be Beyonce and take the grammys. I'd rather be Janet..and have the chart success a oppose to grammy wins ^_^

Now can we please have that drink..I'm in need B)

Are you referring to Ralphie's coming out thread? If so, I ONLY have two or three posts in that thread (if that)...I merely congratulated him again, that's all. :rolleyes:

More like 13 post:

Who posted in: COME AND CELEBRATE RALPHIE'S COMING OUT PARTY

Member name Posts

iJanet 94

RaLpHieReBeL516 85

lexus97 46

OMG 41

Game Bradmore 38

Chase 37

Dee 28

Principal of Pleasure 27

JoeJoe Icon