Music icon Prince plans 6 concerts in Carolinas

lexus97

:cry::tear:

dang ! this would be right before janhovas concert on the 29th

CHARLOTTE --

Prince hasn't had a new Top 40 hit in 15 years, yet it still feels like an enormous deal that the iconic pop musician who cranked out hits like "When Doves Cry" and "Kiss" during the 1980s and '90s has announced he will play six shows in the Carolinas over a 10-night period.

And how's this for instant gratification? The Charlotte concert -- at Time Warner Cable Arena -- is less than two weeks away.

The 52-year-old "Purple Rain" star's "Welcome 2 America" tour will follow this schedule:

• Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, on March 21.

• RBC Center in Raleigh on March 23.

Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte on March 24.

• Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro on March 26

•Bi-Lo Center in Greenville on March 28

• North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston on March 30.

Tickets go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. Monday at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com, except for the Columbia date (those seats will be sold at twctix.com).

Today's announcement comes on the heels of three Oakland, Calif., shows and six shows in the New York area. The Carolinas shows will mark a homecoming for two members of "The New Power Generation" -- drummer John Blackwell and vocalist/tambourine player Shelby Johnson are both from South Carolina.

Read more: http://www.heraldonline.com/2011/03/11/2901981/prince-coming-to-charlotte.html#ixzz1GIry4hk2

i cant even find tickets list on ticketmaster?

:lmao: :lmao:

i cant even find ticket prices. that damn prince! his shit aint gonna be available till monday

I told my supervisor because he's a big Prince fan..he asked me if that was on a weekday and I was like yeah..so if he goes, he ain't coming in the next day.. :rolleyes::asham:

I told my supervisor because he's a big Prince fan..he asked me if that was on a weekday and I was like yeah..so if he goes, he ain't coming in the next day.. :rolleyes::asham:

what u need to do to get him to get u a ticket :ph34r::unsure::lol:

Why does he take so long to put tour dates out. I was all read to go when he announced an American tour and all he did was Jersey and New york. He knows he will sell out so what is the problem

That's what I'm saying. :lol:

Hopefully he can find it in that small, purple heart of his to come down to Miami. :rolleyes:

Archived