12th Row for $75

EphraimAdamz

:blink: WOW u guys have it good. I would say buy them. That section for my show is in the $900 to $500 range.

Trust me it wasnt easy holding out. You can always find better seats for cheap 3 or 4 days before the show. Its that time where ticket holders get scared that they might not be able to sell the tickets.

Trust me it wasnt easy holding out. You can always find better seats for cheap 3 or 4 days before the show. Its that time where ticket holders get scared that they might not be able to sell the tickets.

True. I just bought mine last week. The ticket was $100 more a month ago. U have these brokers that buy all the tickets up and then resale them for 10 times the original price. I wish something could be done about that.

True. I just bought mine last week. The ticket was $100 more a month ago. U have these brokers that buy all the tickets up and then resale them for 10 times the original price. I wish something could be done about that.

And they sware they gonna be able to resale the tickets :sigh:

They price them down the closer it get's to the date(b/c they cant sell them)

Archived