FASHION: What did you/are you wearing to see Janet?

EphraimAdamz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah they're called Admiral Sports they have them in all black and like a tan color, yeah i have a pair of the Radii too, they're the black & white patent leather straight jackets

Ooooh I'mma have to look them up. The straight jackets are hot as hell. I have the black patent 420 high-tops, they're my favorite shoe.

Kenneth.. :blush:

Hotsy. :blush:

Ooooh I'mma have to look them up. The straight jackets are hot as hell. I have the black patent 420 high-tops, they're my favorite shoe.

Hotsy. :blush:

yeah those are sick too, but i have these:

RAFM1014-BWP_thum1_112_1114_12702.jpg

i actually got them because they reminded me of janet and mjs whole "scream" look especially janets costumes during the 09 VMA performance

i actually got them because they reminded me of janet and mjs whole "scream" look especially janets costumes during the 09 VMA performance

:thumbup: Those are hot. How long did it take for them to be delivered :unsure: or can u get em in a store :unsure:

Oh I know exactly what they are. I've wanted that exact pair for a long time now, I just can't bring myself to drop $120 for them. :lol:Exactly, they are pure Scream/VMA.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: YESSSSSSS..we will be delivered.. :lmao:

-_- I need a staff so I can part the Atlantic Ocean -_-

Hendrika, what has happened to u over the last 24hours!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE DOING TOO MUCH!

im dying

did u get laid? :unsure:

I've always said I'm leaving out in a snuggie while holding her 10 Commandments -_-

Just a lil while ago :thumbup:

Archived