Members of the Church of Janhova, it's voting time.

henrietta.

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay Pastor of the church?

• No...send his ass to the back with the other heathens!
    • Forgive and try to forget...let him stay.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I was a bit unhinged about the lack of blessing Janhova's holy name and certain folks posting in that stan card removal thread, Austin should remain pastor. Brother Henri all but brought it to fruition that a rat was amidst our ranks..but, the other Janhova Scriptures thread is classic..It was funny and had me in stitches.. -_-

Although I was a bit unhinged about the lack of blessing Janhova's holy name and certain folks posting in that stan card removal thread, Austin should remain pastor. Brother Henri all but brought it to fruition that a rat was amidst our ranks..but, the other Janhova Scriptures thread is classic..It was funny and had me in stitches.. -_-

Then he shall stay -_- Meanwhile it's clear that we've come to the decision that ThatOtherFan is banned :cheers:

u mad?

silentrage.gif

Then he shall stay -_- Meanwhile it's clear that we've come to the decision that ThatOtherFan is banned :cheers:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, im on board as well

He doing way too much

Archived