Members of the Church of Janhova, it's voting time.

henrietta.

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay Pastor of the church?

• No...send his ass to the back with the other heathens!
    • Forgive and try to forget...let him stay.

As we all know Sir Duke 1814 has been the Pastor of the church since it was created on JJF. Well this thread has been on here since November 1, 2010 and there hasn't been a single service held on this forum at all :mellow: Many of times I've called him out on it and came up with dates only for him not to be on to hold the service :umm: After consulting with Brother Principal of Pleasure about how the Pastor is busy posting in the Janet Jacksn Stan Confessions thread, we both decided the wise thing to do was allow members to vote on whether he should be impeached or not. Regardless of the outcome, I will remain the head deacon in charge and will be open to ideas of who his replacement should be -_-

Thank you for your time and have an "Escapade" of a day/evening/night :wave:

PS: Under NO circumstances will User 15 be the Pastor. Bringing him up as a possible Pastor will probably result in a Janexorcism being performed on you <ahttp://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/uploads/emoticons/default_umm.png' alt=':umm:'> [Thanks to Brother Hotboy for "Janexorcism]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's had plenty of time to at least hold half a service...the wait is ova <_<

There are a lot of stones in the back *goes to shovel the hole in the ground to place him in*

I've got my glock and brick :whistle:

Austin has been busy creating awesome Janet gifs for us to steal share

I can Google them. I can't Google a Janhova sermon :filenails:

Quite clearly the the impeachment of the current head pastor was a popular option. It's currently winning by a landslide. I propose that that be declared the final result and voting for the new pastor should start.

It seems as though there are clouds in a few cups of coffee, and our selective memory has gotten the best of us. If we take a trip back down memory lane, Henri, you were too busy arguing with Xternal when the last service was schedule (and the rest of the board was for that matter) which I pointed out in the Scriptures thread:

Ok Henri let's not because on Wednesday you chose to argue with Xternal. :rolleyes:

Also, if I may recall a post of mine in that same thread, I clearly pointed out that the next service would be in corroboration with the anniversary of the Control album.

Yeah, I have something better in corroboration with the 25th Anniv. of Control B)

Stay tuned. :shifty:

And here is said thread:

That was the service, which many of you chose not to attend.

21e8fev.jpg

Henri, you yourself only made 2 posts in the entire thread. Principle of Pleasure, you actually didn't even post in the thread at all. :mellow: So does your vote, or say, even matter? :mellow:

A service that celebrated the breakout album couldn't even make it to the third page because most of you were so disinterested and had other things to do. It was clear the thread just wasn't happening so I let it go. I have even taken the time to update The Charts Thread, The Gifs Thread (with the remaining 150-something odd gifs I took the time to post, which took quite some time btw), The Sales Thread, The Minor Janet News Thread (only person who noticed was Brother Hotboy), AND The Accomplishments Thread, all of which went unnoticed. The Praise Thread was updated just last week. And once again, none of you noticed or even bothered to post in the thread.

Those threads are ministries of the Scriptures Thread, and all of which went unnoticed and un-posted in, by most of you in this thread. So I really don't want to hear about your complaining about services not being held when clearly the ministries have been doing their job(s).

Untitled-53.gif

Archived