The "(S)HE'S MY TYPE" thread

LyricalLesson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eye-candy-the-game-hosea-chanchez-2.jpg

Picture+1.png

Thick + Phat Booty = My type :excited: :excited: :excited:

Actually, I don't really have a "type" per se. It really depends on the person, but I'm in LOVE Hosea Chanchez! :blush:

so i know u saw his nude pics then lol

he was just here superbowl weekend and i saw him in a diff way lol

eye-candy-the-game-hosea-chanchez-2.jpg

Picture+1.png

Thick + Phat Booty = My type :excited: :excited: :excited:

Actually, I don't really have a "type" per se. It really depends on the person, but I'm in LOVE Hosea Chanchez! :blush:

I feel you, I can actually say the same for myself. I guess I was hinting toward just only being able to choose 1 person.

make sure u fwd em to me, TOF

Just PMed you. :excited:

I feel you, I can actually say the same for myself. I guess I was hinting toward just only being able to choose 1 person.

I understand...Hosea is my choice. :excited: lol If I had to choose one. :shifty:

If I were straight, I'd give Christina a taste...literally :excited:

PM'ed uu sir nick jr

Late. :rolleyes:

J/K... Thank you :blush:

I understand...Hosea is my choice. :excited: lol If I had to choose one. :shifty:

If I were straight, I'd give Christina a taste...literally :excited:

I don't know who that Hosea dude is, I've never seen The Game, for the longest time I thought people were talking about The Game -- the rapper :asham:>_<

Christina is . . . :sigh: I can't even find the words to describe how bangin' she is to me. I would marry and impregnate her at the drop of a dime. We'd have a dozen little Jevars and Christinas runnin' around. FUCK NICK CANNON, DRE & THE DREAM . . . Jevar is where it's at C-Mili :yep::excited::blush: I swear, if I ever become famous, I WILL holla at her. :cheers:

I don't know who that Hosea dude is, I've never seen The Game, for the longest time I thought people were talking about The Game -- the rapper :asham:>_<

Christina is . . . :sigh: I can't even find the words to describe how bangin' she is to me. I would marry and impregnate her at the drop of a dime. We'd have a dozen little Jevars and Christinas runnin' around. FUCK NICK CANNON, DRE & THE DREAM . . . Jevar is where it's at C-Mili :yep::excited::blush:

I just got into The Game about a year ago myself. I've been in love ever since. :yahoo::blush: lol

Well Christina is single at the moment. :shifty: Here is your opportunity. :excited:

Archived