The "(S)HE'S MY TYPE" thread

LyricalLesson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of all over the place but he's stuck with me for a while now.

gifkz.gif

He's perfect.

in real life, the kid i'm talking to now is :yahoo: i mean........

33586_152746388090704_100000660313763_292787_2287273_n.jpg

69020_160242294007780_100000660313763_325088_4850856_n.jpg

BUUTTTTT

celeb-wise: Victor Rasuk

stoplossprem6.jpg

Awww LOL.

Ugh, Victor is the only reason I sat through the entire season of How To Make It In America. That show was shit otherwise.

I'm kind of all over the place but he's stuck with me for a while now.

gifkz.gif

He's perfect.

Awww LOL.

Ugh, Victor is the only reason I sat through the entire season of How To Make It In America. That show was shit otherwise.

haha my friend put me on to that show, and i was like well DAYUM! lol but yeah he has two movies with nude scenes in them, lol, i just watched one he is in this morning called, Adrift in Manhattan

haha my friend put me on to that show, and i was like well DAYUM! lol but yeah he has two movies with nude scenes in them, lol, i just watched one he is in this morning called, Adrift in Manhattan

So Latino is your type. :shifty: Is that the one where the baby interrupts them? LOL.

yeah love latinos, but nah this time there is no baby involved i've seen that one ur talking about though its called, "Life is hot in cracktown"

LOL. Ohhh, Adrift is the one where he keeps seeing his mother and beats the girl he's with?

I suppose Kenneth..just going by Janhova's word.. :rolleyes:

Janhova even has standards. :rolleyes: We all know Jermaine made up for his hideousness in other ways. >_<

u can only reference DRM if ur ugly, lmfaooo

LMAO.

my point exactly, if the exterior is fucked up, the interior is all you have left to give anything from, lol

The exterior isn't gonna matter for long.. :whistle:

Janhova even has standards. :rolleyes: We all know Jermaine made up for his hideousness in other ways. >_<

The inner being definitely in that case.. -_-

LOL. Ohhh, Adrift is the one where he keeps seeing his mother and beats the girl he's with?

LMAO.

lol yea, that sex scene was hot & awkward at the same time, lol she was like beat me, i'm a bad mom :crazy: , then she turned around and it was his mom, then he slapped the shit out of her

i was in tears!!!!

The inner being definitely in that case.. -_-

More like his libido/skill. :rolleyes:

lol yea, that sex scene was hot & awkward at the same time, lol she was like beat me, i'm a bad mom :crazy: , then she turned around and it was his mom, then he slapped the shit out of her

i was in tears!!!!

That shit was a mess LMAO.

Archived