Man Kills Gay Man Because the Bible Said So

SonofBaldwin

I'm not even Christian, but why don't you try doing some research before you claim to be outright against something :rolleyes:

There are different bibles out there by the way.

He gonna be like "oh hell naw no they didn't", but hasn't even read a single word out the bible. At least know if what was said is true :lmao:

I've actually studied the bible. I know what it says. I've read it from cover to cover at LEAST three times.

Law and grace, etc. I've concluded that the bible says precisely what ancient kings wanted it to say. They took out the parts they didn't like and left in the ones they did. What we're reading today isn't "the inerrant word of god," but instead a nation-building document designed to amass power and wealth for the political and economic elite--just as intended. Replace the word "god" with "king" and you'll get the TRUE purpose of the bible.

In other words, the bible is sheep indoctrination.

And I'm not a sheep.

I've actually studied the bible. I know what it says. I've read it from cover to cover at LEAST three times.

Law and grace, etc. I've concluded that the bible says precisely what ancient kings wanted it to say. They took out the parts they didn't like and left in the ones they did. What we're reading today isn't "the inerrant word of god," but instead a nation-building document designed to amass power and wealth for the political and economic elite--just as intended. Replace the word "god" with "king" and you'll get the TRUE purpose of the bible.

In other words, the bible is sheep indoctrination.

And I'm not a sheep.

Yes, u and Effrem are both right

As I said earlier, its just an interpretation and the word according to the author

and yes there are several versions of the bible

all stupid

As I said earlier, its just an interpretation and the word according to the author

all stupid

no if someone has a healthy relationship with a higher power that enhances their life then so be it

all stupid

There is no single "author" of the Bible - it's a compilation of many different books (or series of letters) that were written over time. And yes, there are several translations of the Bible, because language can be interpreted in different ways. (And there's also the Apocrypha and other books that some consider to be a part of the Bible and some don't).

Whether or not it's stupid is pure opinion, though.

Archived