JUST COVERED MIKE'S CLASSIC JAM "DIRTY DIANA"

LyricalLesson

I was feeling a little ambitious, so I decided to cover Michael Jackson's 1988 #1 hit single "Dirty Diana".

I actually recorded it last week, but I wasn't sold on it --

I debated whether or not I should put it on the 'net for potentially all to hear. But a friend of mine urged me to do it, so here it is ^_^

I tried to do my musical idol justice while putting a little Jevar spin on it.

I was feeling a little ambitious, so I decided to cover Michael Jackson's 1988 #1 hit single "Dirty Diana".

I actually recorded it last week, but I wasn't sold on it --

I debated whether or not I should put it on the 'net for potentially all to hear. But a friend of mine urged me to do it, so here it is ^_^

I tried to do my musical idol justice while putting a little Jevar spin on it.

SANG!!! SANG!!!

I love it! :excited:

One of my fav MJ tracks, and I think it's pretty difficult to sing and nail (with the same passion that MJ delivered it)...and you did a fantastic job! :thumbup:

+1 for the fellow MJ stan :good:

SANG!!! SANG!!!

I love it! :excited:

One of my fav MJ tracks, and I think it's pretty difficult to sing and nail (with the same passion that MJ delivered it)...and you did a fantastic job! :thumbup:

+1 for the fellow MJ stan :good:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

THANKS BROTHA!!! I appreciate the love. "DD" is one of my favorite Michael song too :yahoo: It's definitely vocally one of the toughest tracks I've ever covered . . . MJ was sangin' his ass off, especially on his adlibs. As a fellow MJ superfan, I'm happy and relieved that you liked it :w00t::lol:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

THANKS BROTHA!!! I appreciate the love. "DD" is one of my favorite Michael song too :yahoo: It's definitely vocally one of the toughest tracks I've ever covered . . . MJ was sangin' his ass off, especially on his adlibs. As a fellow MJ superfan, I'm happy and relieved that you liked it :w00t::lol:

No problem...I understand being apprehensive about something you've done creatively, but you had nothing to worry about. Great job. :thumbup:

B) B) B) Yo, thanks Andy! :dance:

Hahaha, now you got me wanting to hear your "Give Into Me" cover :lmao::excited:

Yeah it definitely has your spin to it as you said, and you hit all the notes very well! :clapping:

:lol: I was gonna post it for the forum awards; I had fun destroying covering it. :P

Yeah it definitely has your spin to it as you said, and you hit all the notes very well! :clapping:

:lol: I was gonna post it for the forum awards; I had fun destroying covering it. :P

:blush::w00t::dance: Thanks! It was a blast to record, I love the aggresive vocal delivery and rock edge the song offers :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Are we even having a Forum Awards this year? Haha. If not, I want you to debut your song on the board! and you can do a countdown for promo! :excited::lol:

Archived