I rarely ever drink but...

LyricalLesson

Actual alcohol!!!!! :flipoff:

No I don't. :rolleyes: Mad because I keep turning your loose booty down. :coffee:

I already told you that one was jagermeister and I forgot what the other was. :sigh:

What does that have to do with you being an alcoholic bitch> :coffee:

I've sipped friends drinks and nothing has ever really appealed to me, or made me want more of it. lol You all make me feel so inexperienced..as if I'm young. I'm OLDER than both you and Hendrika :sigh::lol: :lol: :lol:

The few times that I've really drank...I didn't get tipsy or drunk.

Soda isn't alcohol :filenails:

When have you turned me down? I don't even "flirt" with you :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwBhvFuUIg&t=0m39s :coffee:

Like I said maybe if you drunk more you'd be able to get dick/booty and an ACTUAL relationship...don't get mad at me that you're scared of both :filenails:

Well you are inexperienced compared to Game and I...and your current "'I'm just here' buddy" status makes it worse -_-

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soda isn't alcohol :filenails:

When have you turned me down? I don't even "flirt" with you :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwBhvFuUIg&t=0m39s :coffee:

Like I said maybe if you drunk more you'd be able to get dick/booty and an ACTUAL relationship...don't get mad at me that you're scared of both :filenails:

Well you are inexperienced compared to Game and I...and your current "'I'm just here' buddy" status makes it worse -_-

I said nothing about fucking soda!!! :flipoff:

I turn you down every other week. I'll probably have turn you down two times this week. You're such a thirsty girl. :sigh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4 :coffee:

Why would I be scared of booty/dick? :mellow: Like...really? :mellow: There is no need to go there again about my relationship...or lack there of. <_<

Sidenote: You HAVE to create a twitter account. I'm literally crying laughing at tweets about celebrity apprentice. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's so much fun to watch a show with others on twitter. :lmao:

At least Andy was drinking alcohol while using water as a chaser. You just added a few drops of alcohol in water and caught a buzz/got sick :sigh:

You betta be glad I'm in a good mood from reading tweets about celebrity apprentice on twitter or I'd give you a -1 <_<

I said nothing about fucking soda!!! :flipoff:

I turn you down every other week. I'll probably have turn you down two times this week. You're such a thirsty girl. :sigh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4 :coffee:

Why would I be scared of booty/dick? :mellow: Like...really? :mellow: There is no need to go there again about my relationship...or lack there of. <_<

Sidenote: You HAVE to create a twitter account. I'm literally crying laughing at tweets about celebrity apprentice. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's so much fun to watch a show with others on twitter. :lmao:

You betta be glad I'm in a good mood from reading tweets about celebrity apprentice on twitter or I'd give you a -1 <_<

:yawn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2FbveZ6Xw&t=2m9s :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay so when was the last time you had some?

They better not be going in on Toya :umm:

You might wanna reply to the edited version of that post then :whistle:

:yawn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2FbveZ6Xw&t=2m9s :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay so when was the last time you had some?

They better not be going in on Toya :umm:

You might wanna reply to the edited version of that post then :whistle:

WTF is that? :mellow: What do they got those kids doing? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why are you all in my business? :rolleyes: A few days ago. :shifty:

They are dragging almost all of them. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Especially Star and Dionne

I'm still in a good mood from the tweets..if I weren't -1 :thumbdown:

WTF is that? :mellow: What do they got those kids doing? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why are you all in my business? :rolleyes: A few days ago. :shifty:

They are dragging almost all of them. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Especially Star and Dionne

I'm still in a good mood from the tweets..if I weren't -1 :thumbdown:

They're getting it ^_^

dance1800.gif

Come on now...oh I forgot...do I need to spill what TYPE of "sex" it was? -_-

Dionne is still there? :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

^_^

We all know liquor goes thru him like water thru a faucet. :mellow:

DeadKermit.jpg

We all know liquor goes thru him like water thru a faucet. :mellow:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They're getting it ^_^

dance1800.gif

Come on now...oh I forgot...do I need to spill what TYPE of "sex" it was? -_-

Dionne is still there? :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

^_^

DeadKermit.jpg

They should be ashamed. Having those little kids out there doing that *takes a seat on the high horse* lol

What type of sex was it? :rolleyes:

Yes, Dionne was trending on twitter for alittle while. The girls love to come for her. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:thumbdown:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They should be ashamed. Having those little kids out there doing that *takes a seat on the high horse* lol

What type of sex was it? :rolleyes:

Yes, Dionne was trending on twitter for alittle while. The girls love to come for her. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:thumbdown:

:lmao: You should use that song for one of your videos...might even get me to comment on it -_-

I don't want to humiliate you, so I'll be nice -_-

I remember when the deaf lady came for her...I was so stunned :lmao: Everyone could tell that Mr. Trump was stunned by it too :lmao:

:thumbup:

:lmao: You should use that song for one of your videos...might even get me to comment on it -_-

I don't want to humiliate you, so I'll be nice -_-

I remember when the deaf lady came for her...I was so stunned :lmao: Everyone could tell that Mr. Trump was stunned by it too :lmao:

:thumbup:

:rolleyes: What type of video could I possibly make with that track? :sigh:

It wasn't pity sex, or whatever you claim he gave me. He actually liked my sex game, he would admit that immediately...lol That's the last time he's going to get it though. :hmph:

Dionne was not having it tonight. She was giving nothing but DIVA! Called Nikki a hussy and everything. :excited: :excited: :excited: lol

<_<

:rolleyes: What type of video could I possibly make with that track? :sigh:

It wasn't pity sex, or whatever you claim he gave me. He actually liked my sex game, he would admit that immediately...lol That's the last time he's going to get it though. :hmph:

Dionne was not having it tonight. She was giving nothing but DIVA! Called Nikki a hussy and everything. :excited: :excited: :excited: lol

<_<

A vogue video...like duh :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything but thanks for saying it for me :thumbup: Sure it's the last time :sigh:

I can't wait to see this tomorrow :excited: I forgot all about it tonight >_<

:blush:

A vogue video...like duh :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything but thanks for saying it for me :thumbup: Sure it's the last time :sigh:

I can't wait to see this tomorrow :excited: I forgot all about it tonight >_<

:blush:

That would actually be cute. :rolleyes:

I said it, because I knew that's what your trifling ass was thinking. :sigh: It's the last time. I'm not getting back in that situation again. -_-

Another #LateBitch Jweezeisha was on twitter saying he had missed it. :sigh:

:angry:

That would actually be cute. :rolleyes:

I said it, because I knew that's what your trifling ass was thinking. :sigh: It's the last time. I'm not getting back in that situation again. -_-

Another #LateBitch Jweezeisha was on twitter saying he had missed it. :sigh:

:angry:

I mean if you can't do it, I will understand -_-:shifty:

And you stated the truth because it was eating you up -_- Sure....we'll see -_-

It's not Drag Race, so I really don't care about catching in on TV -_-

:excited:

Archived