I rarely ever drink but...

LyricalLesson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh man, lol, I'm stupid for making this damn thread :lol: I knew what I was doing though haha. I drank WAY too much, but it was because my boy who's in the military drove up here for the weekend to hang out so...you know how that goes. Crazy thing is this is only my 3rd time drinking anything since I turned 18 (I'm 23 now) and I guess I found out that I'm anything but a liteweight :lol: still no incentive to get me to drink regularly...I'm 99% sure I hit my year's quota last nite/this morning (I'm JUST now getting home) :lol::sigh:

Ahhhh man, lol, I'm stupid for making this damn thread :lol: I knew what I was doing though haha. I drank WAY too much, but it was because my boy who's in the military drove up here for the weekend to hang out so...you know how that goes. Crazy thing is this is only my 3rd time drinking anything since I turned 18 (I'm 23 now) and I guess I found out that I'm anything but a liteweight :lol: still no incentive to get me to drink regularly...I'm 99% sure I hit my year's quota last nite/this morning (I'm JUST now getting home) :lol::sigh:

what did you drink and why don't u drink?

why?

barbara_walters.jpg

:rolleyes:

I don't like to drink, I never have....The few times that I have I consumed alot of it without getting drunk or feeling tipsy. I did get sick, but it's it. lol

Like I said, that's the problem. Cut loose and drink sometimes...you might even be able to get dick then :)

Can't handle his liquor -_-

I can cut loose without drinking. :rolleyes: I have no problems getting sex. :coffee:

You know I can hold liquor. :rolleyes:

he better answer seriously LOL

I did... :coffee:

he better answer seriously LOL

Told ya -_-

:rolleyes:

I don't like to drink, I never have....The few times that I have I consumed a lil bit of it without getting drunk or feeling tipsy. I did get sick, but it's it. lol

I can cut loose without drinking. :rolleyes:I have no problems getting sex. :coffee:

You know I can hold liquor. :rolleyes:

*edits*

Chile must I spill it yet again? :sigh:

You can't -_-

:umm: People go out without drinking? Lawd........I'm a binge drinker, wont drink for a couple of weeks then go out and its ON. Thats why British people have such a bad rep in Europe haha

Once again you're forcing me to soak it all up with a Bounty just to squeeze and spill it :umm:

:lmao:

One situation has nothing to do with the other. I can get sex if I want it, I was just choosing not to have it/holding out for one person. :rolleyes: There's a difference. :sigh:

We've had this conversation before...and you KNOW I can hold alcohol. :rolleyes: Alot of it...especially for someone who doesn't drink at all. :rolleyes:

One situation has nothing to do with the other. I can get sex if I want it, I was just choosing not to have it/holding out for one person. :rolleyes: There's a difference. :sigh:

We've had this conversation before...and you KNOW I can hold alcohol. :rolleyes: Alot of it...especially for someone who doesn't drink at all. :rolleyes:

Whatever you say AJ :filenails:

I don't know what conversation you think we had, but the one I had with you basically stated that you couldn't hold your liquor :filenails:

Whatever you say AJ :filenails:

I don't know what conversation you think we had, but the one I had with you basically stated that you couldn't hold your liquor :filenails:

I'm not an AJ... :sigh:

The conversation we had involved me drinking alot and not getting drunk or even tipsy (even though I did get sick, lol) <_<

I don't know who AJ is. :coffee:

Drinking practically a whole bottle of Jagermeister by myself (my first time really drinking) and not feeling anything at all...I think that means I can hold my liquor. :coffee:

What's the matter AJ? Are you scared to let loose and get some dick/booty?

How many drops? 3? :filenails:

Archived