I rarely ever drink but...

LyricalLesson

I can handle it...I just choose not to consume it. :coffee:

If I offered you my paynis, you'd bend over instantly just waiting for me to enter. :excited:

Almost two bottles of alcohol and didn't get drunk. :coffee:

+1 for Hendrika! :good: That's NOT what happened! I pretended to be drunk so that the sex could be wild.... I was trying to get fucked up, but since it didn't work I just pretended. :lol: :lol: :lol: That, however, has nothing to do with you being an alcoholic bitch. :cheer:

You say that, but getting sick off spiked water states differently :filenails:

You get rejected all the time boo -_-

Two bottles of spiked water? Wow...you're such a wild boy :coffee:

^_^ ....OUCH!!! I forgot you were a bore in the bed >_< Maybe you need to drink as much as me...you'd probably be able to be in an ACTUAL relationship :thumbup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There is no reason. I just don't like alcohol. Mostly I don't like the taste of it. That's basically it...that and I don't feel a need to be in "altered state" just to have fun or whatever.

the taste of it? what str8 liquor? i don't like the taste of it.. but mix that summa-bitch with something good.. and u'll get a good drank

tho i've been enjoying tequila shots lately

You say that, but getting sick off spiked water states differently :filenails:

You get rejected all the time boo -_-

Two bottles of spiked water? Wow...you're such a wild boy :coffee:

^_^ ....OUCH!!! I forgot you were a bore in the bed >_< Maybe you need to drink as much as me...you'd probably be able to be in an ACTUAL relationship :thumbup:

I didn't get sick off no damn spiked water! :rolleyes:

I don't get rejected. When I actually put myself out there, I don't have a problem. :coffee:

Almost two bottles of strong alcohol...didn't get drunk or tipsy. :thumbup:

I'm not a bore in bed. :sigh: You just HAD to go there didn't you!!!! :angry::flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

booty pops with you lol

xmasmeangirls.gif

*checks you too*

2a68nip.jpg

:coffee:

the taste of it? what str8 liquor? i don't like the taste of it.. but mix that summa-bitch with something good.. and u'll get a good drank

tho i've been enjoying tequila shots lately

I usually don't even like it when it's mixed with something. I haven't tasted any drink that I thought was actually good. lol

The times that I have actually drank it was just to get fucked up, but it didn't work. <_<

I didn't get sick off no damn spiked water! :rolleyes:

I don't get rejected. When I actually put myself out there, I don't have a problem. :coffee:

Almost two bottles of strong alcohol...didn't get drunk or tipsy. :thumbup:

I'm not a bore in bed. :sigh: You just HAD to go there didn't you!!!! :angry::flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Rusty water?

You have rejected written all over you hun :tear:

What was it? That weak Alizé wasn't :sigh:

And you know what I have to say...http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2283-i-rarely-ever-drink-but/page__view__findpost__p__89608 (after the cheer smiley) ^_^

And he just said he doesn't like them mixed either. Bitch is lying, because he can't handle it -_-

Yup :filenails:

Either he doesn't drink at all or he is so off his face that he doesn't even know he is drunk - if thats possible LOL

Rusty water?

You have rejected written all over you hun :tear:

What was it? That weak Alizé wasn't :sigh:

And you know what I have to say...http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2283-i-rarely-ever-drink-but/page__view__findpost__p__89608 (after the cheer smiley) ^_^

Actual alcohol!!!!! :flipoff:

No I don't. :rolleyes: Mad because I keep turning your loose booty down. :coffee:

I already told you that one was jagermeister and I forgot what the other was. :sigh:

What does that have to do with you being an alcoholic bitch> :coffee:

keep trying LOL

how doesn't it work

I've sipped friends drinks and nothing has ever really appealed to me, or made me want more of it. lol You all make me feel so inexperienced..as if I'm young. I'm OLDER than both you and Hendrika :sigh::lol: :lol: :lol:

The few times that I've really drank...I didn't get tipsy or drunk.

unbothered

76ac2da4.gif

So am I dear...

2s6pzpg.jpg

:coffee:

He is obviously drinking alone :coffee:

No, I'm not... :rolleyes::sigh:

u don't kno that paul :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!!

Either he doesn't drink at all or he is so off his face that he doesn't even know he is drunk - if thats possible LOL

I already said I don't drink. :rolleyes: The few times that I have I didn't get drunk or tipsy. :blush:

I don't drink essentially because I CAN'T STAND THE TASTE OF VIRTUALLY ANYTHING THAT EVEN HAS A HINT OF ALCOHOL IN IT! :lol: The shit is disgusting to me. The only thing that tasted even slightly okay was the Vodka with Orange/Cranberry and the Sex On The Beach. I had to force myself to drink everything else :& but shiiiiiit, my boy bought ALL of my drinks :lol: the only thing I bought was a Grape Vodka for this girl -- Five dolla Fiddy cents :lol:

Ditto! For every sip I took, I was downing huge gulps of water :lmao: Alcohol is just :&

Archived