I rarely ever drink but...

LyricalLesson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who AJ is. :coffee:

Drinking practically a whole bottle of Jagermeister by myself (my first time really drinking) and not feeling anything at all...I think that means I can hold my liquor. :coffee:

No it means you were one of those hilarious people that are fucked out of their minds and wobble around talking about "um not even pissssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhed"

drunk.gif

what did you drink and why don't u drink?

I don't know a lot of the names of the stuff that I drank :lol: definitely due to the fact that I don't drink. But I do know that I had some José, Jack & Coke, 2 Sex On The Beach, Vodka & Sprite, Vodka w/ Orange & Cranberry juice, a bottle of Bud, and a gang of cups of beer ( we played beer pong, and I won 3 out of 4 rounds :excited: )

I don't drink essentially because I CAN'T STAND THE TASTE OF VIRTUALLY ANYTHING THAT EVEN HAS A HINT OF ALCOHOL IN IT! :lol: The shit is disgusting to me. The only thing that tasted even slightly okay was the Vodka with Orange/Cranberry and the Sex On The Beach. I had to force myself to drink everything else :& but shiiiiiit, my boy bought ALL of my drinks :lol: the only thing I bought was a Grape Vodka for this girl -- Five dolla Fiddy cents :lol:

:umm: People go out without drinking? Lawd........I'm a binge drinker, wont drink for a couple of weeks then go out and its ON. Thats why British people have such a bad rep in Europe haha

:lol: Yes, I definitely have only met an extremely select few, but there are some people out there who don't get a little dranky drank when they go out. TOF and I both have that I-don't-have-to drink-to-loosen-up-and-get-wild kind of mentality. Plus, I like to remain 100% level headed, and laugh at all of the drunk people amongst me :lmao: People say the darndest shit when they get drunk, it trips me out...but last nite was really fun :lol:

LL, I know this is :offtopic: , but your Girlicious is down to only one member now.

Yeah, I heard :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: just Nichole. Chrystina and Natalie said "Peace the fuck out" and dipped :lol: It's all Robin MANtin's fault, she fucked up the group in the first place by kicking Tiffanie out because she was "too urban" :umm: I'm glad they left her in the dust.

What's the matter AJ? Are you scared to let loose and get some dick/booty?

How many drops? 3? :filenails:

I'm never scared. I just don't need to be drunk to have a good time, or get the booty/dick when I want it. :coffee:

I just said practically the whole bottle. :sigh: Also had half a bottle of another drink (I forget what it was) that same night. I can hold my liquor. I just choose not to drink. :coffee:

What is AJ in here babbling about now? ohboy.gif

Shut up, Austineisha! :rolleyes:

No it means you were one of those hilarious people that are fucked out of their minds and wobble around talking about "um not even pissssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhed"

drunk.gif

:rolleyes: No...I've only really drank twice (and both times it was strong stuff). It didn't effect me at all, so I can drink. I just don't want to. :blush:

Not only is he claiming that he can hold his liquor, but is trying to claim that he can get sex :sigh:

:sigh:

:lol: Yes, I definitely have only met an extremely select few, but there are some people out there who don't get a little dranky drank when they go out. TOF and I both have that I-don't-have-to drink-to-loosen-up-and-get-wild kind of mentality. Plus, I like to remain 100% level headed, and laugh at all of the drunk people amongst me :lmao: People say the darndest shit when they get drunk, it trips me out...but last nite was really fun :lol:

THANK YOU!!!!

These alcoholics in here just can't seem to comprehend. :coffee:

Yeah, I heard :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: just Nichole. Chrystina and Natalie said "Peace the fuck out" and dipped :lol: It's all Robin MANtin's fault, she fucked up the group in the first place by kicking Tiffanie out because she was "too urban" :umm: I'm glad they left her in the dust.

Their (her) wiki page is hilarious :lol: Robin stays destroying shit :sigh: I wonder if she's gonna put Nichole in the PCD 2 group they're stupidly doing :sigh:

I'm never scared. I just don't need to be drunk to have a good time, or get the booty/dick when I want it. :coffee:

I just said practically the whole bottle. :sigh: Also had half a bottle of another drink (I forget what it was) that same night. I can hold my liquor. I just choose not to drink. :coffee:

Shut up, Austineisha! :rolleyes:

:sigh:

THANK YOU!!!!

These alcoholics in here just can't seem to comprehend. :coffee:

You don't get dick/booty now :mellow:

So basically someone else almost downed the bottle and left you a few sips :coffee:

There's no need to thank him AJ...you still ain't getting any :filenails:

You don't get dick/booty now :mellow:

So basically someone else almost downed the bottle and left you a few sips :coffee:

There's no need to thank him AJ...you still ain't getting any :filenails:

I said I CAN IF I WANT TO! :rolleyes::sigh:

I drank almost the whole bottle of jagermeister and half a bottle of another drink BY MYSELF! :sigh:

Alcoholic BITCH! :flipoff:

I said I CAN IF I WANT TO! :rolleyes::sigh:

I drank almost the whole bottle of jagermeister and half a bottle of another drink BY MYSELF! :sigh:

Alcoholic BITCH! :flipoff:

But the thing is you want to and can't get it :excited:

So someone drunk the other drink for you too :sigh:

Why are you mad? It's not my fault that you can't hold your liquor ^_^

But the thing is you want to and can't get it :excited:

So someone drunk the other drink for you too :sigh:

Why are you mad? It's not my fault that you can't hold your liquor ^_^

If I wanted it I could get it...I could even get your loose booty if I wanted it. :coffee:

You know the story, so I don't know why you're trying to play dumb :rolleyes: Well, dumber than usual... :coffee:

I'm not mad that you're a alcoholic bitch. :cheer:

If I wanted it I could get it...I could even get your loose booty if I wanted it. :coffee:

You know the story, so I don't know why you're trying to play dumb :rolleyes: Well, dumber than usual... :coffee:

I'm not mad that you're a alcoholic bitch. :cheer:

No one is into anime figures...your lack of a sex life reflects that :excited:

I do...you couldn't keep up drinking so you played drunk :lmao:

But you are mad because you don't have a man :cheer:*catches the Damita Jost in a Wendy Williams "How U Doin'?" gospel movement*

mamapayne390.gif

:unsure: ok

there's a real reason.. but i won't pry

There is no "real reason" :rolleyes: I just don't like to drink. :sigh:

No one is into anime figures...your lack of a sex life reflects that :excited:

I do...you couldn't keep up drinking so you played drunk :lmao:

But you are mad because you don't have a man :cheer:*catches the Damita Jost in a Wendy Williams "How U Doin'?" gospel movement*

mamapayne390.gif

Apparently you are considering how badly you want my paynis. :excited:

I drunk all of that and THEN I pretended to be drunk. There's a difference. :rolleyes:

I'm mad that when I listen to the video and watch the gif it matches up almost perfectly... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Still not mad about you being an alcoholic bitch though. :cheer:

There is no "real reason" :rolleyes: I just don't like to drink. :sigh:

Apparently you are considering how badly you want my paynis. :excited:

I drunk all of that and THEN I pretended to be drunk. There's a difference. :rolleyes:

I'm mad that when I listen to the video and watch the gif it matches up almost perfectly... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Still not mad about you being an alcoholic bitch though. :cheer:

There's a reason...you can't handle it :excited:

Yep...so badly that you're always the one offering it and I'm always denying it :excited:

Spiked water :filenails:

:lmao: I was watching the DVDs of the show and had to create that -_- Obviously you are since you have to pretend to be drunk so people can enjoy being around you :cheer:

Yep...so badly that you're always the one offering it and I'm always denying it :excited:

:lmao: I was watching the DVDs of the show and had to create that -_-Obviously you are since you have to pretend to be drunk so people can enjoy being around you :cheer:

3b161053.gif

:lmao: I was watching the DVDs of the show and had to create that -_- Obviously you are since you have to pretend to be drunk so people can enjoy being around you :cheer:

I can handle it...I just choose not to consume it. :coffee:

If I offered you my paynis, you'd bend over instantly just waiting for me to enter. :excited:

Almost two bottles of alcohol and didn't get drunk. :coffee:

+1 for Hendrika! :good: That's NOT what happened! I pretended to be drunk so that the sex could be wild.... I was trying to get fucked up, but since it didn't work I just pretended. :lol: :lol: :lol: That, however, has nothing to do with you being an alcoholic bitch. :cheer:

3b161053.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

there's a reason behind everything... i won't pry... this is 2011.. Rex Game is cool with privacy

There is no reason. I just don't like alcohol. Mostly I don't like the taste of it. That's basically it...that and I don't feel a need to be in "altered state" just to have fun or whatever.

Archived