FOR u muthafukaz that has met Janet ....

janetDAYZ

Imma truly need ya'll to give a true description of what Janet looks like UP CLOSE and IN PERSON. I mean is she more beautiful? Does she look exactly the same she looks on tv? I mean damn. Ya'll just briefly brush over the stories of meeting the FUCKIN GODDESS like she's some regular bitch off the street! I WANT DETAILS!!!

Imma truly need ya'll to give a true description of what Janet looks like UP CLOSE and IN PERSON. I mean is she more beautiful? Does she look exactly the same she looks on tv? I mean damn. Ya'll just briefly brush over the stories of meeting the FUCKIN GODDESS like she's some regular bitch off the street! I WANT DETAILS!!!

She is perfection in person.. A true goddess.. And that smile.. :blush::blush::blush:

She is perfection in person.. A true goddess.. And that smile.. :blush::blush::blush:

rite her smile is amazeing and even better in person face is always beat

omfg im about to lose it thinking about those big sexy brown eyes again :tear: her body is very sexy... even her slicked back hair had me in aww and fatha god when she looks @ you

omfg im about to lose it thinking about those big sexy brown eyes again :tear: her body is very sexy... even her slicked back hair had me in aww and fatha god when she looks @ you

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

she is beautiful, she looks just like she does on TV, but in person she has the biggest prettiest chocolate brown eyes, and her smile is ridic!! her voice can put you to sleep

She's a very petite woman. Her smile is just as nice in person as it is in TV. Her complexion is actually lighter. She's about my color, but a few shades darker. Still soft spoken.

All that & more

That smile and laugh in person OMG nothin can compare to it.

I hope to see her after the dallas show

ummm when u see her in person, she doesn't look like she does on TV..... she looks way skinnier, but i think thats just b/c i 4get that she is 120 pounds....and she looks THICK on TV........she still looks good once you adjust to that.......her EYELASHES are fierce :) her smile is amazing, her hair (the slicked back style) LOOKS BETTER in person......she is radiant :wub:

I think I would stop fucking breathing..I couldn't imagine :mellow:

ummm when u see her in person, she doesn't look like she does on TV..... she looks way skinnier, but i think thats just b/c i 4get that she is 120 pounds....and she looks THICK on TV........she still looks good once you adjust to that.......her EYELASHES are fierce :) her smile is amazing, her hair (the slicked back style) LOOKS BETTER in person......she is radiant :wub:

yesss her eye lashes were on point :excited:

I think I would stop fucking breathing..I couldn't imagine :mellow:

i almost did... i wanted to say so much to her but couldn't get it out i know ill see her again that's when ill get a pic with her

when did u meet her :unsure:

CD signing for the Velvet Rope at Virgin in Times Sq..

I was in a dazed.. I left my cd on the table and the next thing you know I was headed for the escalator. She stopped me and asked for my name.. I had to correct her because she was getting ready to spell SEAN.. <_<

Archived