My ultimate FAVORITE late 90's pop invasion songs

LyricalLesson

What stops my from getting it is all the "Radio Edit" versions of their songs :umm: I think I asked this before, but what is their best album?

People on here will say Forever, but that's not really a proper Spice Girls album, in all honesty. :lol: It's a good album, but generic and something that any girl band could put together. I think their first 2 are equally good.

I don't even think they have radio edits? :unsure: Or if they are, they're MINUSCULE (except for 2 Become 1, where one of the lyrics is changed).

People on here will say Forever, but that's not really a proper Spice Girls album, in all honesty. :lol: It's a good album, but generic and something that any girl band could put together. I think their first 2 are equally good.

I don't even think they have radio edits? :unsure: Or if they are, they're MINUSCULE (except for 2 Become 1, where one of the lyrics is changed).

Thnaks...I'll check them out -_- Regardless, I know I'm getting "Wannabe" :dance:

Okay. On iTunes it have them as "Radio Edit". I didn't know "Wannabe" was like 2:54 long...it seems much longer when I'm singing along to it when the radio plays it :whistle:

Thnaks...I'll check them out -_- Regardless, I know I'm getting "Wannabe" :dance:

Okay. On iTunes it have them as "Radio Edit". I didn't know "Wannabe" was like 2:54 long...it seems much longer when I'm singing along to it when the radio plays it :whistle:

The album and single version of Wannabe are EXACTLY the same. Some of the others (e.g. Viva Forever) may have instrumental bits or extended outros cut out or whatever, but I don't think there's much of a difference in any of them.

But I'm used to listening to the album version anyway.

The album and single version of Wannabe are EXACTLY the same. Some of the others (e.g. Viva Forever) may have instrumental bits or extended outros cut out or whatever, but I don't think there's much of a difference in any of them.

But I'm used to listening to the album version anyway.

Alright...normally those radio edits aren't as good as the originals, so it kept me questioning it *purchases*

This time period was pretty much my childhood. I wish I could remember it all. I remember when Disney used to show concert clips of certain groups...I think they used to show Backstreet Boys or NSync and other boy bands I cant think of.....I wish I could relive this time period!!!!!!!! UGGGGGHH

Archived