Sunglasses

bu.

Whats hot with sunglasses right now? I really need a pair but can't decide on what to get. I'mma need precription ones though :(! I was feeling Janets ones at the MJ memorial (versace 2098) but they're too girly.

Aviators are played out now IMO. I want something I can 'hide behind'.

If your prescription isn't mild, you're gonna be very limited with your choices. I wanted prescription sunglasses back in the day, and cuz mine was too strong (it was -5 then I think), I had to get a chunky pair of Ray-Bans. I only wore them like 2 or 3 times cuz they were so ridiculous.

So I got contacts and now serve Burberry shades cunt.

I have 43 pairs of sunglasses lol...it all depends on you face and what you are looking for...if you need prescription shades you should check out Prada, Dior, and maybe Ray Ban Clubmaster shades...it depends on your prescription...you will be limited with your choices...what kind of prescription do you have? Progressive??? Progressive lenses need a lot of space so certain frames will not work

• 1 month later...

Oh hey bzebabe replied in here with sound advice. She's on my good books now no matter what she looks like behind those shades!

PS

I want Janets memorial shades. Versace 2098..but would you say they're for women (cos a lot of sunglasses can be unisex)?

140.jpg

Archived