lonelyboy1814

bu.

LOL hey Chase!!! I think I might have to make my Blair / Leighton Meester shrine soon! I swear I love her!

I Love Blair/Leighton!! Im addicted to this show...since the 1st episode lol

O.M.G.

OOOO OOOOO OOOOO OO OMG lol

The first season was excellent..I've lost interest now because some of the stuff is so unbelievable..especially all the bed hopping(Serena and how quickly she gets over a dude)..

Blair is the only reason to watch..but even she can't carry a whole show..

She's just fantastic! tumblr_l8brs1crRT1qb5pbzo1_400.gif

The first season was excellent..I've lost interest now because some of the stuff is so unbelievable..especially all the bed hopping(Serena and how quickly she gets over a dude)..

qxnlw6.gif

Addmitedly the first season is the best. I find that with every show though. I guess there's only so much scheming and bitching these rich folk can do :lol:

I still love the show...this season is not as "scandalous" as previous season, but I have no complaints. Serena's character is getting a tad bit annoying though...bitch falls for a guy at first sight

I love it...and yeah i love me some Blair

yep! :dance: I can't wait to see what happens between Dan and Blair

Me Either I Was Like Woooooooooow

She's just fantastic! tumblr_l8brs1crRT1qb5pbzo1_400.gif

Yeah She Is :clapping::thumbup:

I KNOW!!! It's like the ultimate shock when them two kissed :lol:!

Blair-Dan-blair-waldorf-13295966-1024-768.jpg

:wub:

I knew it was going to happen when they first started hanging out as friends...I was just waiting for it lol

It's something hot about two completely opposite people having an uncontrollable attraction to each other.

I still love the show...this season is not as "scandalous" as previous season, but I have no complaints. Serena's character is getting a tad bit annoying though...bitch falls for a guy at first sight

i soooooo aggree...its like damn she had how many dudes this season she fell for?

It's funny because since Blair and Dan hooked up I'm totally over wanting Dan and Serena back together :lol:. I missed the first several episodes of season 4. Where's Jenny gone?

qxnlw6.gif

Addmitedly the first season is the best. I find that with every show though. I guess there's only so much scheming and bitching these rich folk can do :lol:

Ch..miss tinypic can't snatch me owt! I can't view them here at work..her or miss photobucket..

Yeah, I did enjoy the first and second season..but now, I'm like..

11kv2jd_jpg-vi312.gif

Yeah she's a tad pathetic nowadays. I need Georgina to coem back and corrupt her again. She was remotely interesting then :lol:. I can't stand Ben at all! He gotsta go!

Yea Ben is not doing much for me -_-

It's funny because since Blair and Dan hooked up I'm totally over wanting Dan and Serena back together :lol:. I missed the first several episodes of season 4. Where's Jenny gone?

She's living with her mother to get away from the Upper East Side.

Archived