Kii! Wissam made sure to make it to the ATL show

art

From Twitter:

I spoke to wissam. He tall as hell. He had on a janet shirt. With a black jacket...

We sat across from Janet's boyfriend, Wissam Al Mana (watched him smile as Janet talked to him in his lil earbuds) ...it was sweet.

it was so random & unexpected...that's what made it so great. And Wissam was in there with her & I had met him earlier

:asham:

Really? KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..I thought he would be DJ'ing out of state.. :lmao:

we was in North Carolina (i think) on sunday...he went back to ATL after that...tuesday was the day of the show lol...matter of fact, he was on the news in ATL the morning of the show talking about his website...Janet and Wissam just don't give nary a fuck right now chile lol

we was in North Carolina (i think) on sunday...he went back to ATL after that...tuesday was the day of the show lol...matter of fact, he was on the news in ATL the morning of the show talking about his website...Janet and Wissam just don't give nary a fuck right now chile lol

KIIIIIIIIII.. :lmao:

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! I can't see muh baby do the dougie! :tear:

if I were Wissam, after I finished my dougie down the aisle while Money Ain't A Thang and Welcome To Atlanta are playing, i'd break into a freestyle to CB's Look At Me Now lol

if I were Wissam, after I finished my dougie down the aisle while Money Ain't A Thang and Welcome To Atlanta are playing, i'd break into a freestyle to CB's Look At Me Now lol

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think Lexie posted Chris Brown doing his dougie.. :lmao:

Archived