Latoya's New Book.........

Bailey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

she told that story soo many times :sigh:

that was 15 years ago.. no 1 curr anymore..

there is no purpose for this book

Other than for her to make a quick buck (case in point, MJ on the cover).

:thumbup: I have a list of books for summer reading had a hard time with True You, cried too much.

True You was a great read. I liked this one too. It's repetitive though.

she told that story soo many times :sigh:

that was 15 years ago.. no 1 curr anymore..

there is no purpose for this book

Then don't read it. This existence of this book isn't hurting you or your bank -_-.

If it helps at least one woman going through domestic abuse then she's fulfilled her purpose for this book.

Then don't read it. This existence of this book isn't hurting you or your bank -_-.

If it helps at least one woman going through domestic abuse then she's fulfilled her purpose for this book.

i wouldn't waste my time reading her crap...

it's 15 years later.. it's time for her to move on... she's living in her shadow.. and it's pathetic...

if that woman is reading a LaToya Jackson book then she needs more than help :sigh:

Toya been starting over for over a decade... it's a brand.. not a life

This is her second time being on the NYT's best seller's list..

that Jackson name sells, I watched her Piers Morgan interview and I must say she is smart no question, but I want her to own up to her part of the whole Jack Gordan thing, "I wanted to be like my brother Michael, or my sister Janet and hoped he could do that for me" she played the victim to the point of almost sounding like a lil girl

i wouldn't waste my time reading her crap...

it's 15 years later.. it's time for her to move on... she's living in her shadow.. and it's pathetic...

if that woman is reading a LaToya Jackson book then she needs more than help :sigh:

Toya been starting over for over a decade... it's a brand.. not a life

If you read the book rather than having preconceived misconceptions then you'd find out why she's been starting over for a decade.

If you read the book rather than having preconceived misconceptions then you'd find out why she's been starting over for a decade.

i would rather eat rat legs then read a book by the lesser Jacksons..

she's been starting over for over a decade because people have been ignoring her... let's go back to that

Archived