Should I do the interview?

bu.

OK so I've got a job interview with some Muslim company. They sell Islamic goods. I used to be a Muslim but I have issues with the whole religion thing right now so working there would just be weird. I'm torn between going because the job market sucks and I should take every opportunity I can or not going because they will conflict with my beliefs.

I say go for it.

Convince me :filenails:

I say put away the bacon sandwich, grab a prayer rug, and asalamalakum your way to a paycheck :excited:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:. It's funny because I eat halal meat only and still don't drink or eat pork.

IM leaning towards setting aside your beliefs and getting that check, but you gotta keep it DL at work play the game, cause they will be in yo grill asking and suggesting shit...that's a tight rope walk foe sho

The thing is I'm already getting paid as I'm working with my dad. The pay would be the same.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:. It's funny because I eat halal meat only and still don't drink or eat pork.

The thing is I'm already getting paid as I'm working with my dad. The pay would be the same.

Why not stay working with your dad then?

so you don't need the job your just looking at the money aspect? Well if you don't really need it and folks out here are hurting, if going in there and being around that philosophy everyday is something you can't fake I say be true to you leave it alone

Why not stay working with your dad then?

I kind of don't like it here. Though if I go back to uni then I suppose I could suck it up for a few months

so you don't need the job your just looking at the money aspect? Well if you don't really need it and folks out here are hurting, if going in there and being around that philosophy everyday is something you can't fake I say be true to you leave it alone

Yeah I guess thats true. It's not like it'll help me. They were the first to offer me an interview and probably because I have an asian name. And the other company I had an interview with had an asian working HR too. I'm sure the non-asian corps don't bother with my CV once they've read my name :filenails:.

I kind of don't like it here. Though if I go back to uni then I suppose I could suck it up for a few months

Yeah I guess thats true. It's not like it'll help me. They were the first to offer me an interview and probably because I have an asian name. And the other company I had an interview with had an asian working HR too. I'm sure the non-asian corps don't bother with my CV once they've read my name :filenails:.

keep looking.....if that is your first offer don't get over excited, think about what you need and what will serve your best interests first

And if thats true, they will bother less if you have a load of muslim companies on your CV

Archived