JANET JACKSON WAS AMAZING IN DALLAS TONIGHT

Chase

OMG IT WAS SOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I MET SO MANY FANS!!!!!

THO TMOBILE DID NOT WORK IN THAT FUCKIN PLACE SO ALL MY MISSED CALLS CAME AS I LEFT LOL

ME SOME CUTIES FROM XONE THO AND SOME FROM FACEBOOK IT WAS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

AND THE DRINKS WERE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

AND JANET WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY

OMG :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

AND THE HAIR WASNT ALL GELLED DOWN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE ARE SOME VIDS EITHER THE GUY OR THE GIRL NEXT TO ME UPLOADED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpp9uxBks0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStJd2iXo38

im waiting on the pics :excited:

did you meet henri and slaughterboy?

no i didnt have henri's number & slaughter i aint hear from in ages

and malone had called me after 8 by then i was in that place with no service snappin pics

and ill send u some but not posting...didnt come out that clear cuz i was takin pics and dancing lmao

Happy to hear you had a nice time! You going to any more shows?

thanks...and nah not goin to anymore YET but the 2nd leg of the US who knows

no i didnt have henri's number & slaughter i aint hear from in ages

and malone had called me after 8 by then i was in that place with no service snappin pics

and ill send u some but not posting...didnt come out that clear cuz i was takin pics and dancing lmao

thanks...and nah not goin to anymore YET but the 2nd leg of the US who knows

got em :excited:

Seems like I should have talked your drunk ass into giving up your seat -_-:lol: The show was just all kinds of greatness :clapping:

lol actually it wouldnt have been hard. woulda just had u switch seats with my ex. brought his ticket anyway and really dont like him much as of recently. and shit u were playin musical chairs anyway u might as well made your way down. people kept comin down anyway so we all just moved down n let them stay til the security would come and be like didnt u come from the top. i aint care i was there for janet. and when she looks at u its like omg that feeling. and they laugh. and smile. and the non greasy non gelled hair. soon as i saw it wasnt slick i was like oh yeah this gonna be a real good night with no complaints. i wish she did all the number ones but it was worth is and so much more. im ready to see her again in the fall. i cant wait. BUT Im so glad we both experienced it at the same place at the same time lol. cuz normally when she come to dallas i think its not that many forum memembers that be at the show but last night i met some xone and janet facebook fans i was like yeeeeeah this is cool lol.

:excited::excited::excited:

ewwww what was up with her not getting on the ground during "Feedback"? When she come to SF on the 20th I want her ass to do like Lil Jon say and get low :umm:

I MISS her getting all the way down too. :cry::wtf:

but i was still screaming my fool ass head off. :wub:

Archived