My first time seeing Janet...BITCH WENT OFF!!!

henrietta.

So you were a punk :sigh:

I'd be too excited in meeting Janet to make sure my filter is on -_-

FUCK THAT! :umm: To hell with the world and his stans (especially the ones only seeing her because he's gone)...give me a Meet & Greet with the VIP packages please -_-

Basically... -_-

Call Mike Michelle if you want...Janet will have Joey deal with you! :coffee:

That I don't approve of at all. I can understand gravitating to her more because Mike is no longer here, but taking that opportunity from Janet's true stans...that's fucked up!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically... -_-

Call Mike Michelle if you want...Janet will have Joey deal with you! :coffee:

That I don't approve of at all. I can understand gravitating to her more because Mike is no longer here, but taking that opportunity from Janet's true stans...that's fucked up!

-_-

I'd just look around as if someone else said it -_-:lmao:

Amen -_- They should be ashamed of themselves, but you know they aren't. And I bet the ones that were meeting her were probably the main ones dissing Janet for talking about MJ on Oprah :sigh:

-_-

I'd just look around as if someone else said it -_-:lmao:

Amen -_- They should be ashamed of themselves, but you know they aren't. And I bet the ones that were meeting her were probably the main ones dissing Janet for talking about MJ on Oprah :sigh:

I can't believe I let that opportunity pass. -_-

She'll know it was you...and Joey will deal with you. Wissam will simply have a plane crashed into your home. :coffee:

Yes! It's always the ones that say the most shadiest things that get to meet Janet....Even among the Janet stans *coughAladdincough*

Hopefully Darkchild is too fat to get on the tour bus -_-

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I like Janet working with Darkchild. I mean Feedback, Luv, Make Me....they did some great things together. I would love to see her work with JJ & TL again though.

Were they getting high at Snoop's? :whistle::asham: I saw about 4-5 elderly couples in my section. One of the ladies were bouncing hard to "Alright" :lol: Damn...next time we're exchanging numbers -_- Tell me how can the cab drive type in the location in the GPS and still get lost :umm:

yes we r

and where were u for the cab driver to get lost. thats crazy. but yeah next time ur rolling with me n my people. cabs cost too much to be late n shit lol

I can't believe I let that opportunity pass. -_-

She'll know it was you...and Joey will deal with you. Wissam will simply have a plane crashed into your home. :coffee:

Yes! It's always the ones that say the most shadiest things that get to meet Janet....Even among the Janet stans *coughAladdincough*

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I like Janet working with Darkchild. I mean Feedback, Luv, Make Me....they did some great things together. I would love to see her work with JJ & TL again though.

I'll try to forgive you -_-

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Speaking of him, V posted a link to the JanetNation facebook and the person was going in on him :lmao:

-_- He's cool and all, but I'm over him and Janet after he failed with promoting and releasing "Heartbeat Love"...the song would have been a global hit -_-

yes we r

and where were u for the cab driver to get lost. thats crazy. but yeah next time ur rolling with me n my people. cabs cost too much to be late n shit lol

:excited: I HAVE TO GO NEXT TIME!!!!! :excited:

I was at the cheap Super 8 hotel...the place was a 5-7 minute drive away from the Verizon Theatre :mellow: I got one back for free, and I didn't even pay over $25 for the ride from the airport and the one to the airport since they got lost.

:excited: I HAVE TO GO NEXT TIME!!!!! :excited:

I was at the cheap Super 8 hotel...the place was a 5-7 minute drive away from the Verizon Theatre :mellow: I got one back for free, and I didn't even pay over $25 for the ride from the airport and the one to the airport since they got lost.

oh so u stayed in grand prairie? or dallas? and thats not bad, i aint took a cab since ny. and i still dont know how the cab gets lost? thats crazy.

I'll try to forgive you -_-

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Speaking of him, V posted a link to the JanetNation facebook and the person was going in on him :lmao:

-_- He's cool and all, but I'm over him and Janet after he failed with promoting and releasing "Heartbeat Love"...the song would have been a global hit -_-

Thank you. -_-

I stole that joke from you. #HomagePaid B)

Yeah I saw it...he scalped Aladdin. :lmao: He deserved it. :coffee:

The was probably some other issues that prevented HBL from being released...it would've been a HIT though. -_-

:yahoo::yahoo: YOU WERE IN HEAVEN. YA TEXTS WERE HILARIOUS!!

As I put on my Facebook status, words CANNOT explain how it is seeing her alive. Before the show started, I figured out where she was going to enter through (I was already there anyways), so to get closer I found this chick who appeared to be tipsy and traded seats with her by lying and saying Janet's coming through this way :excited: Once Janet came in, I was sooooo blown away. Before going onto the stage, she was flipping that hair (thank God she couldn't find Jermaine's hair gel), she pointed in my direction, took a bow and strutted...right then and there, I felt my spirit just leave my body and I almost fainted :excited: When she first left the stage, I went back to the drunk chick and talked her into switching seats with me again (I know I would have a better view from my original seat so I lied and said "You haven't seen the youtube videos? Janet's going to come back through the crowd :whistle: ). When it was time for the ballads, in my head I was doing a Christina Ag. soulful scream of the lyrics, but since I just recently gotten over a cold I KNEW in reality I sounded like this but I didn't care. While she was performing, she pointed again in my direction and I will testify in court that I saw my wig along with head chips, pieces of my skull and a chunk of my brain floating to the back to be a part of her collection. I stayed on my feet the entire time she was out. I was screaming and chanting my ass off (I started the "Janet" chant when she left after "RN"). When she introducing the dancers, Ramone did some vogue move and I screamed:

ybw.gif

She skipped some songs, but I truly didn't care. After it, I stood in line for damn near 30 minutes just to get 2 shirts (I got the tour book right before the concert started and good thing too, because they got sold out at the end). When I stepped outside, I had to smoke, because it felt like I was worn out from sex. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about her slowing down a lot (TOF <_< )...don't mix slowing down with being more smooth with the moves. And when she was hitting them hard, she was hitting them extra hard (she was dropping it, popping it and working those hips like no other) :excited: And her arms look so ripped :blush: And I will say she truly does look way better in person than on TV and in pictures. Even Gil's jerky choreography looked better in person. If you believe those fools that say she didn't dance much and were disappointed by that then all I can do is...

janet18512.gif

If she comes near you, you have to see her. She will only make you a bigger stan/fan :yahoo: My life has been changed. Excuse me as I go back out and spread the word of Janhova...

027966.jpg

Archived