My first time seeing Janet...BITCH WENT OFF!!!

henrietta.

As I put on my Facebook status, words CANNOT explain how it is seeing her alive. Before the show started, I figured out where she was going to enter through (I was already there anyways), so to get closer I found this chick who appeared to be tipsy and traded seats with her by lying and saying Janet's coming through this way :excited: Once Janet came in, I was sooooo blown away. Before going onto the stage, she was flipping that hair (thank God she couldn't find Jermaine's hair gel), she pointed in my direction, took a bow and strutted...right then and there, I felt my spirit just leave my body and I almost fainted :excited: When she first left the stage, I went back to the drunk chick and talked her into switching seats with me again (I know I would have a better view from my original seat so I lied and said "You haven't seen the youtube videos? Janet's going to come back through the crowd :whistle: ). When it was time for the ballads, in my head I was doing a Christina Ag. soulful scream of the lyrics, but since I just recently gotten over a cold I KNEW in reality I sounded like this but I didn't care. While she was performing, she pointed again in my direction and I will testify in court that I saw my wig along with head chips, pieces of my skull and a chunk of my brain floating to the back to be a part of her collection. I stayed on my feet the entire time she was out. I was screaming and chanting my ass off (I started the "Janet" chant when she left after "RN"). When she introducing the dancers, Ramone did some vogue move and I screamed:

ybw.gif

She skipped some songs, but I truly didn't care. After it, I stood in line for damn near 30 minutes just to get 2 shirts (I got the tour book right before the concert started and good thing too, because they got sold out at the end). When I stepped outside, I had to smoke, because it felt like I was worn out from sex. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about her slowing down a lot (TOF <_< )...don't mix slowing down with being more smooth with the moves. And when she was hitting them hard, she was hitting them extra hard (she was dropping it, popping it and working those hips like no other) :excited: And her arms look so ripped :blush: And I will say she truly does look way better in person than on TV and in pictures. Even Gil's jerky choreography looked better in person. If you believe those fools that say she didn't dance much and were disappointed by that then all I can do is...

janet18512.gif

If she comes near you, you have to see her. She will only make you a bigger stan/fan :yahoo: My life has been changed. Excuse me as I go back out and spread the word of Janhova...

027966.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I put on my Facebook status, words CANNOT explain how it is seeing her alive. Before the show started, I figured out where she was going to enter through (I was already there anyways), so to get closer I found this chick who appeared to be tipsy and traded seats with her by lying and saying Janet's coming through this way :excited: Once Janet came in, I was sooooo blown away. Before going onto the stage, she was flipping that hair (thank God she couldn't find Jermaine's hair gel), she pointed in my direction, took a bow and strutted...right then and there, I felt my spirit just leave my body and I almost fainted :excited: When she first left the stage, I went back to the drunk chick and talked her into switching seats with me again (I know I would have a better view from my original seat so I lied and said "You haven't seen the youtube videos? Janet's going comeback through the crowd :whistle: ). When it was time for the ballads, in my head I was doing a Christina Ag. soulful scream of the lyrics, but since I just recently gotten over a cold I KNEW in reality I sounded like this but I didn't care. While she was performing, she pointed again in my direction and I will testify in court that I saw my wig along with head chips, pieces of my skull and a chunk of my brain floating to the back to be a part of her collection. I stayed on my feet the entire time she was out. I was screaming and chanting my ass off (I started the "Janet" chant when she left after "RN"). When she introducing the dancers, Ramone did some vogue move and I screamed:

ybw.gif

She skipped some songs, but I truly didn't care. After it, I stood in line for damn near 30 minutes just to get 2 shirts (I got the tour book right before the concert started and good thing too, because they got sold out at the end). When I stepped outside, I had to smoke, because it felt like I was worn out from sex. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about her slowing down a lot (TOF <_< )...don't mix slowing down with being more smooth with the moves. And when she was hitting them hard, she was hitting them extra hard (she was dropping it, popping it and working those hips like no other) :excited: And her arms look so ripped :blush: And I will say she truly does look way better in person than on TV and in pictures. Even Gil's jerky choreography looked better in person. If you believe those fools that say she didn't dance much and were disappointed by that then all I can do is...

janet18512.gif

If she comes near you, you have to see her. She will only make you a bigger stan/fan :yahoo: My life has been changed. Excuse me as I go back out and spread the word of Janhova...

027966.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor drunk girl.

When she gets sober she is gonna regret it.

She'll have to wait until the 2nd leg then -_-

Killer review! :yahoo::excited:

Thanks :blush: I will say there was a photomontage , and there are a few of those pictures displayed that I never saw before. I even went searching for them today, but couldn't find them.

Yassss I loved your review! I just hope she does another date in Chicago since we already got 3 LOL

Thank you :blush: Naw...yall asses don't need another date :umm::lol: She should take her ass to Charlotte, NC next time that way I don't have to fly out -_- Speaking of which, I need to find that pet peeves thread and update it -_-

good.gif

^_^

AWWWWWWW Hendrika...I'm so glad you finally saw Janet live. I remember the first time I saw her live....the anticipation. Seeing her for the first time. Just being in a state of disillusion for the whole show. lol

I'm glad you had a good time. ^_^

Yeah well this really isn't about your first experience...it's about mine :coffee: However I did bring up your foolish claim about her slowing down a lot :umm:

As I put on my Facebook status, words CANNOT explain how it is seeing her alive. Before the show started, I figured out where she was going to enter through (I was already there anyways), so to get closer I found this chick who appeared to be tipsy and traded seats with her by lying and saying Janet's coming through this way :excited: Once Janet came in, I was sooooo blown away. Before going onto the stage, she was flipping that hair (thank God she couldn't find Jermaine's hair gel), she pointed in my direction, took a bow and strutted...right then and there, I felt my spirit just leave my body and I almost fainted :excited: When she first left the stage, I went back to the drunk chick and talked her into switching seats with me again (I know I would have a better view from my original seat so I lied and said "You haven't seen the youtube videos? Janet's going to come back through the crowd :whistle: ). When it was time for the ballads, in my head I was doing a Christina Ag. soulful scream of the lyrics, but since I just recently gotten over a cold I KNEW in reality I sounded like this but I didn't care. While she was performing, she pointed again in my direction and I will testify in court that I saw my wig along with head chips, pieces of my skull and a chunk of my brain floating to the back to be a part of her collection. I stayed on my feet the entire time she was out. I was screaming and chanting my ass off (I started the "Janet" chant when she left after "RN"). When she introducing the dancers, Ramone did some vogue move and I screamed:

ybw.gif

janet18512.gif

027966.jpg

i feel bad for the drunk girl lol

and yeah the people that worked there was like she gonna come out from right there

i agree with all you said. and damn that sucks bout ya battery man

im so ready for the next date...imma be closer too tho there all seats are pretty good UNLESS u were at the top top section those seats suck there

i was sooooooo drunk

and got no cell reception in there lol

Yeah well this really isn't about your first experience...it's about mine :coffee: However I did bring up your foolish claim about her slowing down a lot :umm:

Must you ALWAYS be a bitch? :sigh: I was just sharing a small part of my experience in response to your first time seeing Janet! :rolleyes:

I wasn't shading Janet in any way shape of form when I said that...and you must remember the context which I said it. :sigh:

Let's not do this tonight.... :rolleyes:

i feel bad for the drunk girl lol

and yeah the people that worked there was like she gonna come out from right there

i agree with all you said. and damn that sucks bout ya battery man

im so ready for the next date...imma be closer too tho there all seats are pretty good UNLESS u were at the top top section those seats suck there

i was sooooooo drunk

and got no cell reception in there lol

Hey...gotta do what you gotta do :cheers: When I saw the first guard there, I quickly knew where she was coming in it and had to get a lil bit closer :excited: I can't tell you how pissed off I was when I saw that it was busted. That's what I noticed too about the seats :lol: Sucked for the ones at the top -_- But they did have the big screens to view :shifty: You were drunk there or afterward? I couldn't with that "2 alcoholic drink" limit sign I saw :umm: Well T-Mobile sucks :whistle::lol: I got Verizon and had plenty of signal :yahoo:

Must you ALWAYS be a bitch? :sigh: I was just sharing a small part of my experience in response to your first time seeing Janet! :rolleyes:

I wasn't shading Janet in any way shape of form when I said that...and you must remember the context which I said it. :sigh:

Let's not do this tonight.... :rolleyes:

You shaded out beloved Goddess about slowing down a lot, so yes...it's destined for me to be a constant bitch. "So it shall be written, so it shall be done." If it was anyone else, I would have compared experiences :excited:

Yes you were...you were being a fool. But maybe she looks like she's slowed down to you since you only view her performances on youtube, and we all know you're stealing internet from your neighbors :filenails:

Oh we can do it. I'm wearing the Holy Cloth of Janhova right now, so come on :thumbup:

Hey...gotta do what you gotta do :cheers: When I saw the first guard there, I quickly knew where she was coming in it and had to get a lil bit closer :excited: I can't tell you how pissed off I was when I saw that it was busted. That's what I noticed too about the seats :lol: Sucked for the ones at the top -_- But they did have the big screens to view :shifty: You were drunk there or afterward? I couldn't with that "2 alcoholic drink" limit sign I saw :umm: Well T-Mobile sucks :whistle::lol: I got Verizon and had plenty of signal :yahoo:

ueah but b4 the guards soon as i got there the people that check tickets was like u know janet coming in right over there i was like i know now. then i saw the lil stairs to the stage. that was the 1st time i saw someone come in from there. normally they come in from where we came. and yeah those seats at the top were 49 for a reason. i mean yeah u can see the screens but still lol. andi was tipsy b4 i got there. even drunk dialed dee lol. and the limit is only 2 drinks per person at a time. its not for the whole night. i dont know why they do that anyway like anyone will listen. u saw how many places there was to get drinks lol. and lol u may have verizon but u aint have no service since the battery was busted lol. and im glad u went and had a good time. a friend of a friend came down with us for the 1st 3 songs then had to go back up to the 300 section cuz the person that the seat belonged to came lol. it was so amazing. i loved it. i cant wait to go again. im glad u had fun at your 1st janet concert. and glad u lied n got u the seats u wanted when u wanted them lol...i woulda did the same thing lol

You shaded out beloved Goddess about slowing down a lot, so yes...it's destined for me to be a constant bitch. "So it shall be written, so it shall be done." If it was anyone else, I would have compared experiences :excited:

Yes you were...you were being a fool. But maybe she looks like she's slowed down to you since you only view her performances on youtube, and we all know you're stealing internet from your neighbors :filenails:

Oh we can do it. I'm wearing the Holy Cloth of Janhova right now, so come on :thumbup:

I did not shade Janet, nor was I the only one in that thread saying that... and again, I said Janet has slowed down, and it's understandable considering she is nearly 50. However, she is STILL that bitch and murders the stage performing circles around the lessers.

I was actually trying to have a regular conversation with you, but just can't seem to avoid doing too much :sigh:

ueah but b4 the guards soon as i got there the people that check tickets was like u know janet coming in right over there i was like i know now. then i saw the lil stairs to the stage. that was the 1st time i saw someone come in from there. normally they come in from where we came. and yeah those seats at the top were 49 for a reason. i mean yeah u can see the screens but still lol. andi was tipsy b4 i got there. even drunk dialed dee lol. and the limit is only 2 drinks per person at a time. its not for the whole night. i dont know why they do that anyway like anyone will listen. u saw how many places there was to get drinks lol. and lol u may have verizon but u aint have no service since the battery was busted lol. and im glad u went and had a good time. a friend of a friend came down with us for the 1st 3 songs then had to go back up to the 300 section cuz the person that the seat belonged to came lol. it was so amazing. i loved it. i cant wait to go again. im glad u had fun at your 1st janet concert. and glad u lied n got u the seats u wanted when u wanted them lol...i woulda did the same thing lol

Okay cool :excited: I didn't see the stairs. I was chatting with a Beytard that loves Janet as much too, but stopped when I saw a guard post up there -_- Well shit bitch, we should have exchanged numbers and showed up tipsy together :shifty: Oh I thought it was for the whole night...but regardless, I didn't even go back in the main lobby until the show was over to get the shirts anyway -_- I had service :rolleyes: For whatever reason the phone I have now (getting a new one this week) makes videos and pictures look way further than normal...stupid Storm :sigh: ... :lmao: @ the friend :lmao: Same here...I'm going for a VIP package next time. I'm going to wear a MJ shirt just to better my chances of her requesting for me to go backstage -_- Thank you and I'm glad you had a great time too :cheers: ... :lol: I don't feel bad about doing it at all either -_- My soul needed it ^_^

I did not shade Janet, nor was I the only one in that thread saying that... and again, I said Janet has slowed down, and it's understandable considering she is nearly 50. However, she is STILL that bitch and murders the stage performing circles around the lessers.

I was actually trying to have a regular conversation with you, but just can't seem to avoid doing too much :sigh:

So if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you do it too? (Please say yes -_- ) The only thing right you've said :filenails:

How many times do I have to tell you THIS :sigh:

Archived