My first time seeing Janet...BITCH WENT OFF!!!

henrietta.

So if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you do it too? (Please say yes -_- ) The only thing right you've said :filenails:

How many times do I have to tell you THIS :sigh:

I meant I wasn't the only person that said that, yet you didn't try to come for them....and again, I DID NOT shade Janet and the context that I said it was actually shading Britney. :coffee:

:rolleyes: You ALWAYS do way more that what's required. :coffee:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay cool :excited: I didn't see the stairs. I was chatting with a Beytard that loves Janet as much too, but stopped when I saw a guard post up there -_- Well shit bitch, we should have exchanged numbers and showed up tipsy together :shifty: Oh I thought it was for the whole night...but regardless, I didn't even go back in the main lobby until the show was over to get the shirts anyway -_- I had service :rolleyes: For whatever reason the phone I have now (getting a new one this week) makes videos and pictures look way further than normal...stupid Storm :sigh: ... :lmao: @ the friend :lmao: Same here...I'm going for a VIP package next time. I'm going to wear a MJ shirt just to better my chances of her requesting for me to go backstage -_- Thank you and I'm glad you had a great time too :cheers: ... :lol: I don't feel bad about doing it at all either -_- My soul needed it ^_^

lol there was alot of those "beytards" there talking bout them loving janet n beyonce and askin if i was gonna go see her in the fall lol. and yeah i thought bout that shit i was like damn i dont have his number and tho he had mine im sure he wouldnt think id still have the same number after all this time. and i got there at 7:20 cuz friends were late getting here tho my friends from houston made it here at 6-630 when we were suppose to all meet here at my crib. and yeah that was just at once. i wish they would tell me how many drinks i can have. shit i came up there after a few four lokos lol. and yeah my phone do that. im like shit i zoom in and still look further away than i was so i was like fuck this tho i took the pics aint upload em lol. and i think i might do VIP if they have one where it a meet and greet included. and yeah it was a great night. i had so much fun. then we all just came the crib and watched movies n went to bed round 5am lol

I meant I wasn't the only person that said that, yet you didn't try to come for them....and again, I DID NOT shade Janet and the context that I said it was actually shading Britney. :coffee:

:rolleyes: You ALWAYS do way more that what's required. :coffee:

After I got on you, they quickly switched to that she slowed down some, but not a lot like before. But anyways, this thread is about me, Janet and others...not you...

condw341.gif

:wave:

This thread made me so happy :blush: Seems like you're still floating.

I really am :wub: Nothing can bring me down at all right now :clapping:

lol there was alot of those "beytards" there talking bout them loving janet n beyonce and askin if i was gonna go see her in the fall lol. and yeah i thought bout that shit i was like damn i dont have his number and tho he had mine im sure he wouldnt think id still have the same number after all this time. and i got there at 7:20 cuz friends were late getting here tho my friends from houston made it here at 6-630 when we were suppose to all meet here at my crib. and yeah that was just at once. i wish they would tell me how many drinks i can have. shit i came up there after a few four lokos lol. and yeah my phone do that. im like shit i zoom in and still look further away than i was so i was like fuck this tho i took the pics aint upload em lol. and i think i might do VIP if they have one where it a meet and greet included. and yeah it was a great night. i had so much fun. then we all just came the crib and watched movies n went to bed round 5am lol

I was kinda shocked to see a lot middle-aged white folks there. I got there at like 7:45. Fuckin' cabs pissed me off <_< I called the first one at like 6 and the bitch didn't show up so I had to wait until another cab came by and got me. What kind of four lokos? I tried one after seeing the picture of Whitney's daughter drinking and I hated it :& They better do a meet and great with the future VIP ones. I went to Ihop and took my ass to sleep at like 2:30am but had to get up by 6am to head to the airport.

After I got on you, they quickly switched to that she slowed down some, but not a lot like before. But anyways, this thread and about me, Janet and others...not you...

condw341.gif

I really am :wub: Nothing can bring me down at all right now :clapping:

I was kinda shocked to see a lot middle-aged white folks there. I got there at like 7:45. Fuckin' cabs pissed me off <_< I called the first one at like 6 and the bitch didn't show up so I had to wait until another cab came by and got me. What kind of four lokos? I tried one after seeing the picture of Whitney's daughter drinking and I hated it :& They better do a meet and great with the future VIP ones. I went to Ihop and took my ass to sleep at like 2:30am but had to get up by 6am to head to the airport.

it didnt surprise me after going to snoop a few weeks ago and there was alot of them there too. iand some where past middle aged lol. and wow damn. see if u had got a room in arlington by six flags u coulda just rode with us. i stay right by the cowboys stadium and six flags. and 6 mins from the airport. but yeah cabs here r fuckin horrible from what i seen. Fruit Punch Four Lokos. And yeah i want a VIP meet and greet.

After I got on you, they quickly switched to that she slowed down some, but not a lot like before. But anyways, this thread is about me, Janet and others...not you...

condw341.gif

There were those that were much harsher and were ACTUALLY being shady in what they said. What I said was in context of Britney's performances...and again the shade was directed at Britney and her pitiful recent performances, NOT JANET! :rolleyes:

it didnt surprise me after going to snoop a few weeks ago and there was alot of them there too. iand some where past middle aged lol. and wow damn. see if u had got a room in arlington by six flags u coulda just rode with us. i stay right by the cowboys stadium and six flags. and 6 mins from the airport. but yeah cabs here r fuckin horrible from what i seen. Fruit Punch Four Lokos. And yeah i want a VIP meet and greet.

Were they getting high at Snoop's? :whistle::asham: I saw about 4-5 elderly couples in my section. One of the ladies were bouncing hard to "Alright" :lol: Damn...next time we're exchanging numbers -_- Tell me how can the cab drive type in the location in the GPS and still get lost :umm:

There were those that were much harsher and were ACTUALLY being shady in what they said. What I said was in context of Britney's performances...and again the shade was directed at Britney and her pitiful recent performances, NOT JANET! :rolleyes:

Well let's be civil now -_-

Well let's be civil now -_-

Finally... :sigh:

You got very lucky that she came through the audience for your show. <_<

I literally almost cried before the RWU show started because It was my first time seeing her in person...and in concert. It was very overwhelming. lol I think if my seats were better I would have truly LOST IT! (I had a floor seat, and it was decent, but not as close as I wanted it to be)

I really can't wait to see this show though. I wasn't able to make it to the DC or NYC shows this time around so I thought I had missed out (and I VERY disappointed), but I'm SOOO HAPPY there is going to be a 2nd leg. I WILL SEE HER! More the once...probably more than twice. :yahoo:

Finally... :sigh:

You got very lucky that she came through the audience for your show. <_<

I literally almost cried before the RWU show started because It was my first time seeing her in person...and in concert. It was very overwhelming. lol I think if my seats were better I would have truly LOST IT! (I had a floor seat, and it was decent, but not as close as I wanted it to be)

I really can't wait to see this show though. I wasn't able to make it to the DC or NYC shows this time around so I thought I had missed out (and I VERY disappointed), but I'm SOOO HAPPY there is going to be a 2nd leg. I WILL SEE HER! More the once...probably more than twice. :yahoo:

Oh that feeling hit me too :lmao: And throughout the show I was holding them back :tear: I didn't give a damn about the dude behind me...my 6'2 ass (was probably about 6'3 since I was wearing boots :lol: ) was standing while she was out dancing and swaying -_-

Why didn't you go the first time? Shows sold-out too fast? Oh you HAVE to see her this time.

Oh that feeling hit me too :lmao: And throughout the show I was holding them back :tear: I didn't give a damn about the dude behind me...my 6'2 ass (was probably about 6'3 since I was wearing boots :lol: ) was standing while she was out dancing and swaying -_-

Why didn't you go the first time? Shows sold-out too fast? Oh you HAVE to see her this time.

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't really get into the show until halfway through it...It's still a big blur and I don't feel like it's real! lol

Finances... lol The shows sold out quickly, but I had the opportunity to buy a seat (even if it wasn't a great seat, lol). I just couldn't at that time. Someone even offered to buy me a ticket, but I didn't feel comfortable with that and I just hoped everything would work out, but it didn't. :( I WILL see her on the 2nd leg of this tour. Two or three times...I should be able to do it this time, but if times get tight again...I'll be on ho stroll selling booty for spare change. -_-

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't really get into the show until halfway through it...It's still a big blur and I don't feel like it's real! lol

Finances... lol The shows sold out quickly, but I had the opportunity to buy a seat (even if it wasn't a great seat, lol). I just couldn't at that time. Someone even offered to buy me a ticket, but I didn't feel comfortable with that and I just hoped everything would work out, but it didn't. :( I WILL see her on the 2nd leg of this tour. Two or three times...I should be able to do it this time, but if times get tight again...I'll be on ho stroll selling booty for spare change. -_-

I was into it once the videos started before she came out :lmao: Yes...the show was so quick. She was quick at introducing everyone too.

I would have let them buy the ticket and just pay them back -_- You better see her :excited: I'm going for a VIP package...and I'm getting a MJ shirt so she can request for me to go backstage after seeing me crying and dancing hard -_-

I was into it once the videos started before she came out :lmao: Yes...the show was so quick. She was quick at introducing everyone too.

I would have let them buy the ticket and just pay them back -_- You better see her :excited: I'm going for a VIP package...and I'm getting a MJ shirt so she can request for me to go backstage after seeing me crying and dancing hard -_-

I was into it, but it was so...I can't even put it into words. I think I was in shock. lol I think RWU show was a bit longer than this tour, but I'm not sure of it.

I was going to, but then I changed my mind. I was just going to get the ticket myself...but then with travel and hotel expenses. It was just too much for me this time around. I WILL SEE HER on the second leg! Come to the NYC show. I have a MJ shirt. We'll act a fool together. :excited: lol

I was into it, but it was so...I can't even put it into words. I think I was in shock. lol I think RWU show was a bit longer than this tour, but I'm not sure of it.

I was going to, but then I changed my mind. I was just going to get the ticket myself...but then with travel and hotel expenses. It was just too much for me this time around. I WILL SEE HER on the second leg! Come to the NYC show. I have a MJ shirt. We'll act a fool together. :excited: lol

It was. This one is like an hour and 20 minutes long.

Alright cool...just don't do like those other times when you had the chance to see her and didn't. Sorry, but I have to do it alone...I'm sick of these MJ stans being the ones to get to meet her :angry:

It was. This one is like an hour and 20 minutes long.

Alright cool...just don't do like those other times when you had the chance to see her and didn't. Sorry, but I have to do it alone...I'm sick of these MJ stans being the ones to get to meet her :angry:

Don't bring up those times. <_< I'm still pissed about all of that...I had actually purchased the damn ticket that time. :umm:

I'm a MJ stan as well...which means I would more than likely get the opporunity to meet Janet over you. If I were you, I'd stick with me. :coffee:

It finally pays to be a MJ and JJ stan! :yahoo::excited::cheer::dance:

Don't bring up those times. <_< I'm still pissed about all of that...I had actually purchased the damn ticket that time. :umm:

I'm a MJ stan as well...which means I would more than likely get the opporunity to meet Janet over you. If I were you, I'd stick with me. :coffee:

It finally pays to be a MJ and JJ stan! :yahoo::excited::cheer::dance:

And you still didn't go :mellow:

She won't know that. I'll just go to his Wiki page and study it days before the show :excited:

As of lately, it pays just to be a MJ stan since they're meeting her because they're the "biggest MJ fan/stan" but yet Janet stans are buying VIP packages that don't get with Meet & Greets -_-

And you still didn't go :mellow:

She won't know that. I'll just go to his Wiki page and study it days before the show :excited:

As of lately, it pays just to be a MJ stan since they're meeting her because they're the "biggest MJ fan/stan" but yet Janet stans are buying VIP packages that don't get with Meet & Greets -_-

It's a long story. -_-

She'll know that you're not a true MJ stan...and you'll probably slip and call him Michelle at some point. :umm:

I didn't know that MJ stans were meeting her on this tour. Thanks for the information....like I said it pays to be a MJ and JJ stan! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

It's a long story. -_-

She'll know that you're not a true MJ stan...and you'll probably slip and call him Michelle at some point. :umm:

I didn't know that MJ stans were meeting her on this tour. Thanks for the information....like I said it pays to be a MJ and JJ stan! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I have time :coffee: (not really but can read it later)

So true -_-:shifty:

There's been some Janet stans/fans meeting her, but a lot has been MJ stans...even at the book signing someone said she chose a MJ stan to meet her and the stan was saying the only reason why she's seeing Janet is because Mike's dead.

I have time :coffee: (not really but can read it later)

So true -_-:shifty:

There's been some Janet stans/fans meeting her, but a lot has been MJ stans...even at the book signing someone said she chose a MJ stan to meet her and the stan was saying the only reason why she's seeing Janet is because Mike's dead.

Well it's not that long, but it's kinda silly. I was 18/19...had never really traveled before and didn't have anyone to go with me, so I didn't go. -_-

I knew it. :rolleyes:

I guess Janet wants to reach out and connect with Mike's fans. Probably another way for to heal over the whole situation. -_-

Well it's not that long, but it's kinda silly. I was 18/19...had never really traveled before and didn't have anyone to go with me, so I didn't go. -_-

I knew it. :rolleyes:

I guess Janet wants to reach out and connect with Mike's fans. Probably another way for to heal over the whole situation. -_-

So you were a punk :sigh:

I'd be too excited in meeting Janet to make sure my filter is on -_-

FUCK THAT! :umm: To hell with the world and his stans (especially the ones only seeing her because he's gone)...give me a Meet & Greet with the VIP packages please -_-

It truly is an amazing show. No theatrics. None of those distractions. It's a real show and a display of sheer stage presence and command. Only Janet. -_-

So true. Sadly the new generation can't do it -_-

It truly is an amazing show. No theatrics. None of those distractions. It's a real show and a display of sheer stage presence and command. Only Janet. -_-

I have a feeling (and I might be wrong) that Janet is going to play more arenas for the 2nd leg of this tour. I don't care...I just want her to be successful and of course, I want to see her live again. :excited:

You see, even you and I can have a civil conversation. :blush:

Archived