Im a flirt

SloLove

So the ladies at my job think that I flirt with all the young ladies there, but I honestly dont. One girl said if she wasnt married she would think that I liked her. WTF! I never ever thought I was attractive enough to be flirt...An older lady said that she wonder if I would act the same if I were a married man, and that its my charm...I have no clue where all this is coming from because I act the same way with my female friends, but I guess the difference is my female friends know that Im gay...but still...guess i gotta watch what i say and do around here, i dont need nobody husband meeting me out in the parking lot...i would hate to have to give somebody a wet t-shirt #fuckinmonday

So the ladies at my job think that I flirt with all the young ladies there, but I honestly dont. One girl said if she wasnt married she would think that I liked her. WTF! I never ever thought I was attractive enough to be flirt...An older lady said that she wonder if I would act the same if I were a married man, and that its my charm...I have no clue where all this is coming from because I act the same way with my female friends, but I guess the difference is my female friends know that Im gay...but still...guess i gotta watch what i say and do around here, i dont need nobody husband meeting me out in the parking lot...i would hate to have to give somebody a wet t-shirt #fuckinmonday

<_<

It means u ooze too much sex appeal... stop making those girls pussies wet and do ya job... I bet u be walking around in tight shirts too... :yep:

i look like shit today...this hair is outta control...i got patches of hair on my face cause i cant grow a beard to save my life and i havent been to the gym in about 2 weeks... :cry:

WHy dont you just let them know that you are a homo, that way you wont have to worry about it :-)

cause that aint none of them hoes business...all the people in my life that needs to know im gay...know

Archived