I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR BRITNEY SPEARS........

sean_iz_legend

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you were once a fan but didn't have any albums ...

She hurt your feelings didn't she? -_-

My sister bought the first 4 albums, I borrowed them.

But even then, I only bothered about her a greatet extent with B1MT. Janet came along in 2001 and snatched my weave. I've been chasing Janet every since trying to get it back.

I figured poor brit had enough trouble finding her own weave so I left her to it.

Even my sister, who is not particular obsessed like me with music, thinks Britney is finished. She didn't buy 'Blackout' onwards, and now even her singles are bad. She pretty much represents the overall feeling of the general public.

If it wasn't for this internet you'd think know Britney was not relevant anymore.

I'm not a fan [anymore].

She's had about 2 memorable singles in her whole career, 'Toxic' and 'Everytime' (the rest have been 'current' and forgettable). I wouldn't waste my hard earn money on her albums.

:filenails:

But you'd waste your time coming for her in Britney thread :lol:

The only albums I ever downloaded were In The Zone and Blackout...both which I thought were great all the way through give or take one or two songs. My sister had the album with Lucky on it. I remember liking that when I was lil but I doubt I still would now.

My sister bought the first 4 albums, I borrowed them.

But even then, I only bothered about her a greatet extent with B1MT. Janet came along in 2001 and snatched my weave. I've been chasing Janet every since trying to get it back.

I figured poor brit had enough trouble finding her own weave so I left her to it.

Even my sister, who is not particular obsessed like me with music, thinks Britney is finished. She didn't buy 'Blackout' onwards, and now even her singles are bad. She pretty much represents the overall feeling of the general public.

If it wasn't for this internet you'd think know Britney was not relevant anymore.

Not by the time you spend talking about her :hugs:

The sooner you Embrace your Britard fan card the better.

BTW which one do you blast the most on your car and ipod think it's better till the end of the world or Hold It Against Me? :unsure:

Not by the time you spend talking about her :hugs:

The sooner you Embrace your Britard fan card the better

I come in these threads to talk about her irrelevance. :whistle:

I couldn't possibly embrace Shitney, when Im all ready a member of the Rhythm Nation. Unlike some of you, I don't betray the Rhythm Nation pledge.

[And if I had to choose I'd say Till the world ends is better, but both suck more than a Cascada reject cover single]

I couldn't possibly embrace Shitney, when Im all ready a member of the Rhythm Nation. Unlike some of you, I don't betray the Rhythm Nation pledge.

[And if I had to choose I'd say Till the world ends is better, but both suck more than a Cascada reject cover single]

Ooooo spill the tea :coffee:. We don't talk riddles on the forum. I need names.

Making her relevant by doing so

After listenning to Circus i grabbed my knife and stabbed the shit out of that album. True story.

that's all that matters. A true stan you are. Es #1 :wub:

:o

That's racist :o you only called me that cuz you know that i am black <_< Where is Blatin when you need him :umm:

or was the donkey part because of my nudes? :unsure:

I hate you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, if it was about your nudes I would've used an ant in my description instead of donkey. :coffee:

:o

That's racist :o you only called me that cuz you know that i am black <_< Where is Blatin when you need him :umm:

or was the donkey part because of my nudes? :unsure:

I don't appreciate the sharing of nudes when they haven't been shared with me :thumbdown:

Archived