I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR BRITNEY SPEARS........

sean_iz_legend

this is sad. im at the point now when i cant even say anything negative about britney anymore because i can see the pain in her eyes. did u see how she looked at the end of the interview when asked about performing as long as madonna? it looked like she wanted to cry. she even said “or doing nothing”. i dont feel like britney wants this anymore. she used to live for this. she used to have a spark about her when performing and even in interviews. now she seems so dead and bored. britney is doing this because she HAS to do this. she has a husband that demands child support and fans that demand music and performances. the old britney is gone. she used to be driven by passion and now shes driven by guilt. for this i feel sorry for her……good luck britney, hopefully u can go have a talk with justin t. so he can remind u how blessed u are to be in your position and how u used to love doing what you’re doing…..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is sad. im at the point now when i cant even say anything negative about britney anymore because i can see the pain in her eyes. did u see how she looked at the end of the interview when asked about performing as long as madonna? it looked like she wanted to cry. she even said “or doing nothing”. i dont feel like britney wants this anymore. she used to live for this. she used to have a spark about her when performing and even in interviews. now she seems so dead and bored. britney is doing this because she HAS to do this. she has a husband that demands child support and fans that demand music and performances. the old britney is gone. she used to be driven by passion and now shes driven by guilt. for this i feel sorry for her……good luck britney, hopefully u can go have a talk with justin t. so he can remind u how blessed u are to be in your position and how u used to love doing what you’re doing…..

It's VERY sad...what's worse are the people around her pushing her out there (not that she's doing it against her will, but they're enabling a situation that really shouldn't be taking place).

She needs to get away from the spotlight for awhile. She has NOT recovered from the issues she faced a few years ago...and everyone is focused on money she brings in instead the person...who OBVIOUSLY needs a break from everything. She needs to live her life.

It's VERY sad...what's worse are the people around her pushing her out there (not that she's doing it against her will, but they're enabling a situation that really shouldn't be taking place).

She needs to get away from the spotlight for awhile. She has NOT recovered from the issues she faced a few years ago...and everyone is focused on money she brings in instead the person...who OBVIOUSLY needs a break from everything. She needs to live her life.

BASICALLY. I WONDER HOW MANY ALBUMS DOES SHE HAVE IN HER CONTRACT.

well no one forces her to perform? I mean is she just out of it on meds? I don't get it she has had more energy

I often wonder was Janet in that cult...

Its not a cult, some people just agree to push certain agendas on behalf of the elite in exchange for fame and fortune, but not everyone is in it. I used to wonder about Janet, but I doubt it because she never displays any of the imagery or anything

Its not a cult, some people just agree to push certain agendas on behalf of the elite in exchange for fame and fortune, but not everyone is in it. I used to wonder about Janet, but I doubt it because she never displays any of the imagery or anything

I know michael was in it... I think with the way janet career is now... is the standard without that type of backing she does quite well. To be honest I don't wanna know if Janet is down with that because she would probably loose me as a fan.

I feel sad for Britney, too. The MTV thing was upsetting to watch - she kept saying she was excited about things and such, yet she couldn't have seemed less enthusiastic if she tried. I think she's way in over her head. During the Circus era, I didn't mind that she seemed to have people pushing her to get out there and perform, because it seemed healthy for her at the time and she seemed to be getting stronger. But now, seeing her, my heart breaks. She's so clearly uncomfortable/unhappy/whatever.

I don't think she's doing this because of child support payments or because fans want it - it's a contractual thing, and she's still under the conservatorship as well. This is apparently her last album on contract with Jive, though, and the conservatorship has apparently been loosening its grip . . . I hope from here she can do something that's healthy for her and her kids.

A month or so ago, William Orbit (who worked with her on some tracks for Femme Fatale but they didn't make the cut) tweeted that he got the feeling she wanted to retire. At the time, I thought (/hoped) it was just him being bitter, but based on these performances and things, I can't imagine that she's enjoying this in any way.

Britney checked out in 2006 or 2007. She hasn't been with us since she shaved her head.

Her dancing is uninspiring.

Her music is uninspiring (it's just BOMT updated).

Her performances are uninspiring.

Nothing about her when she's on TV says that there's a spark of hope left in her. She just wants to go back to Louisiana and eat crawfish with her chilluns. I am so glad I don't stan for her cuz I would be pissed as shit, defending crap. The videos from this era and the last era were not good, IDGAF what anyone says. The music is just okay. Britney Spears will be nothing but an afterthought by the end of this decade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjWmArSTRNg#t=1m05s

Her music has been solid to me, if not exactly ground-breaking. And I think she made a couple of good (though pretty much forgettable) videos in the Circus era.

The thought of not getting any more music from her makes me sad as a fan, but I'd rather not see her like this. There were things in the past I could excuse her for, but it's time for her to shape up or ship out. :tear:

Britney checked out in 2006 or 2007. She hasn't been with us since she shaved her head.

Her dancing is uninspiring.

Her music is uninspiring (it's just BOMT updated).

Her performances are uninspiring.

Nothing about her when she's on TV says that there's a spark of hope left in her. She just wants to go back to Louisiana and eat crawfish with her chilluns. I am so glad I don't stan for her cuz I would be pissed as shit, defending crap. The videos from this era and the last era were not good, IDGAF what anyone says. The music is just okay. Britney Spears will be nothing but an afterthought by the end of this decade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjWmArSTRNg#t=1m05s

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTCHH!!

I disagree on some parts though. The Womanizer vid was cute & if you give her music a chance its ok.... but yea. She seems like she wanna kick it with LaurMAN and never return.

I feel sad for Britney, too. The MTV thing was upsetting to watch - she kept saying she was excited about things and such, yet she couldn't have seemed less enthusiastic if she tried. I think she's way in over her head. During the Circus era, I didn't mind that she seemed to have people pushing her to get out there and perform, because it seemed healthy for her at the time and she seemed to be getting stronger. But now, seeing her, my heart breaks. She's so clearly uncomfortable/unhappy/whatever.

I don't think she's doing this because of child support payments or because fans want it - it's a contractual thing, and she's still under the conservatorship as well. This is apparently her last album on contract with Jive, though, and the conservatorship has apparently been loosening its grip . . . I hope from here she can do something that's healthy for her and her kids.

A month or so ago, William Orbit (who worked with her on some tracks for Femme Fatale but they didn't make the cut) tweeted that he got the feeling she wanted to retire. At the time, I thought (/hoped) it was just him being bitter, but based on these performances and things, I can't imagine that she's enjoying this in any way.

As I've said numerous times, I'm not a fan...AT ALL, lol

But I've always felt for her when things started getting rough. The media and the public have been VERY forgiving to her though, but she just needs to stop for a while. It may mean her career dwindling, but she really isn't well.

Archived