I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR BRITNEY SPEARS........

sean_iz_legend

I hate you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, if it was about your nudes I would've used an ant in my description instead of donkey. :coffee:

so it was about racism :o you are going to get a full 100% perm ban and since Dee and Angie are black as well we win :yahoo:

I don't appreciate the sharing of nudes when they haven't been shared with me :thumbdown:

i didn't share he payed for them :unsure:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it was about racism :o you are going to get a full 100% perm ban and since Dee and Angie are black as well we win :yahoo:

i didn't share he payed for them :unsure:

P2.gif

Lies. No one wanted to pay to see any of that. -_-

I like Jessica Simpson better.

Jesssica Simpson has so many great songs, 'With you' is my favourite. She's an Icon of all Newlyweds.

Britney Spears can only ever dream of being as respected and Iconic as Jessica. :coffee:

1857-jessica-simpson-bikini-run.gif

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Even though we can see the similarities between you and Jessica let's not :umm: you are a britney fan and you are going to deal with it :umm:

this is sad. im at the point now when i cant even say anything negative about britney anymore because i can see the pain in her eyes. did u see how she looked at the end of the interview when asked about performing as long as madonna? it looked like she wanted to cry. she even said “or doing nothing”. i dont feel like britney wants this anymore. she used to live for this. she used to have a spark about her when performing and even in interviews. now she seems so dead and bored. britney is doing this because she HAS to do this. she has a husband that demands child support and fans that demand music and performances. the old britney is gone. she used to be driven by passion and now shes driven by guilt. for this i feel sorry for her……good luck britney, hopefully u can go have a talk with justin t. so he can remind u how blessed u are to be in your position and how u used to love doing what you’re doing…..

Truer words have never been spoken. -_-

Archived