Braxton Family Values

Kim

im trying to figure out the finance issues with Toni, now Tamar married to the manager with da cash apparently, they all living in mansions and shit, how is it Tamar drop 3 grand on sum shades, and Toni is broke? ya'll gone have to iron dis out foe me im confused as all hell

im trying to figure out the finance issues with Toni, now Tamar married to the manager with da cash apparently, they all living in mansions and shit, how is it Tamar drop 3 grand on sum shades, and Toni is broke? ya'll gone have to iron dis out foe me im confused as all hell

Well, Vince works with a lot of artists like Gaga, so he's doing fine even with Toni flopping left and right.

Well, Vince works with a lot of artists like Gaga, so he's doing fine even with Toni flopping left and right.

well I have watched all of them now. Tamar has better sense then she let on. I don't think moving into a house is a good move for homegurl and the dude that's she fucking wit

:o Did you click on the right thing? No one else seems to gotten anything bad from it :unsure:

I clicked on the link and it said something about divx and how I need to install it so I went to do it and it crashed. The next day I scan an I get 7 infected files :unsure:.