Braxton Family Values

Kim

Before I got to this..I was getting ready to say those are horrible numbers :umm:

Well it's not a VH-1 or even Oxygen in terms of availability. I can't even watch it where I am. But people are talking about it regardless, so it is popular.

These chicks have the worst relationships. I mean how you gonna stay with a shady ass man that cheats on yo ass for 5 years? And then talking bout they did everything BUT fuck? uhm WHAT?

And the other one that lives off her and REFUSES to work. I mean granted he takes care of the kids and is free daycare etc. But it obviously isnt good for their relationship. If they were both down with him being a "househusband" and taking care of the kids house etc thats one thing. but, she resents it and resent him. Staying together like that "for the kids" is so not cute. That is like saying our divorce is on hold till the kids are grown or they flat cant take it no more.

These chicks have the worst relationships. I mean how you gonna stay with a shady ass man that cheats on yo ass for 5 years? And then talking bout they did everything BUT fuck? uhm WHAT?

And the other one that lives off her and REFUSES to work. I mean granted he takes care of the kids and is free daycare etc. But it obviously isnt good for their relationship. If they were both down with him being a "househusband" and taking care of the kids house etc thats one thing. but, she resents it and resent him. Staying together like that "for the kids" is so not cute. That is like saying our divorce is on hold till the kids are grown or they flat cant take it no more.

This shit is worse than a damn soap opera. The only thing missing is incest. :lol:

Andre is cute.. lol

And I don't understand someone staying with a one time cheater let alone a 5 year cheater.. :sigh:

LAWD @ this episode.

:excited: :excited: @ the Barbra Streisand and Mary Poppins reference by Tamar. :lmao: She is too damn much. :lmao:

Toni is kinda blah in this ep. :umm:

She even stepped up her Internet game and used .org this week. :excited:

Tamer Tamar Tamar

*sighs*

When that bitch said to her husband "Yeah baby, go on up stairs and get undressed..I'll be up there in a minute" (with a seductive smirk)

I was like biiiiitch..STOP ack'n :umm:

Exactly. Nobody wants to see that fucker naked. Not even The Lord :coffee: