Braxton Family Values

Kim

Toni needs to know that doing the braxtons album will bring her the biggest chance of a comeback. She needs to stop acting like she's a superstar with something to lose - those days passed about 10 years ago lol

Toni get your ass into the studio before traci has a breakdown!

I have mixed feelings about her doing a Braxtons album, especially if it's going to be a gospel album. :umm:

I have mixed feelings about her doing a Braxtons album, especially if it's going to be a gospel album. :umm:

They should do something more mainstream - like when trina, towanda and tamar covered "the boss" - I love it

I just want traci to have her dream cone true lmao

I nearly died when she said she will leave her husband if he doesn't move with her - like the man's not gonna see what she said when the show airs lol

They should do something more mainstream - like when trina, towanda and tamar covered "the boss" - I love it

I just want traci to have her dream cone true lmao

I nearly died when she said she will leave her husband if he doesn't move with her - like the man's not gonna see what she said when the show airs lol

I think a classy R&B album would be nice. I would support that. But Tamar can't be poppin her cooch on stage. No ma'am.

tamar3.gif

:lmao: @ Traci tugging on your heart strings. :lol:

Lawd, she is a damn MESS for saying that. :lmao: She said it so seriously too. :lmao: Like her life depends on this album. :lol:

I think a classy R&B album would be nice. I would support that. But Tamar can't be poppin her cooch on stage. No ma'am.

tamar3.gif

lmao!!

I can see them on stage now - tamar coochie poppin and dropping, trying to upstage Toni - trina sipping from a hip flask between songs, and traci pissed off that they are ruining her only chance will be like "This is some buuuuuulll crap! Kiss muh ASS" and storming of stage, knocking over towanda who is being used as a microphone stand.