Janet walked through the aisle again :-)

Twistedvelvet

She didn't change at all during the third show. Also, she didn't perform I Get Lonely, Black Cat, and All For You during the third show, so it was shorter than opening night. But I did enjoy myself a great deal regardless. Also, her voice was REALLY hoarse at the end of the third night as opposed to the first night when she was thanking the fans at the end of the night, which is due to performing 3 times in 3 nights. Regardless, I had a GREAT time, and my best friend said that this is the best concert she's been to. If she comes back to LA for her second leg, I will be there!

Her voice sounds really horse here @ 2:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZw6dzAHNo

& this was the second night, i think. I hope she gets better.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didn't change at all during the third show. Also, she didn't perform I Get Lonely, Black Cat, and All For You during the third show, so it was shorter than opening night. But I did enjoy myself a great deal regardless. Also, her voice was REALLY hoarse at the end of the third night as opposed to the first night when she was thanking the fans at the end of the night, which is due to performing 3 times in 3 nights. Regardless, I had a GREAT time, and my best friend said that this is the best concert she's been to. If she comes back to LA for her second leg, I will be there!

Well the xone is doing the absolute most over that show.

What a celeb fest! The venue looks pretty large in the pics you posted, Angie.

The venue seats about 6,000. But it was packed 2 out of the 3 nights I went and I know it was already sold out for the other night I didn't go. It was a great time.

Well the xone is doing the absolute most over that show.

If they're bitching, they truly need to shut the fuck up. I was being quiet to listen to what people were saying after the show, and all I heard was "She's amazing."

Archived