The Official Janet Jacksonese Thread

TwistedElegance™

I think the infamous "Go Deep 3:57" is just "I go deep. We gooo deeep." :P I also heard it as "I'm gon have some fun yeah" or "I'm gon have muh party." :lol:

And in "Runaway" during the hook where she's actually just scatting "nah-dah-dee-dah-dee-deh-doo," but for a while I thought she was actually saying something "And now *something* now I found you" :lol:

OMG WTF DOES SHE SAY THERE. It sounds like "I'm gonna miss my pony" and it always pisses me off when I hear it and try to sing it with her.

Now wtf is she talking about in "You Ain't Right"? My friend said you can't understand a word she's saying in "If" until the chorus LOL

I'm guessing you're talking about the little backgrounds she does? She says things like "she was my best friend," "she had me real bad y'all," "I can't [even] deal with her again," "I'd never trust that girl(?)," "stupid bitch," "lemme play."

Now wtf is she talking about in "You Ain't Right"? My friend said you can't understand a word she's saying in "If" until the chorus LOL

To this day I can't sing along to "If" and have to look up the lyrics, and it's probably one of my top 10 Janet songs. However, when I read the lyrics, it always amazes me how they structured them. I think her cadence and rhythm in that song are genius and so left-field. It's like she originated rap-singing. :blush:

To this day I can't sing along to "If" and have to look up the lyrics, and it's probably one of my top 10 Janet songs. However, when I read the lyrics, it always amazes me how they structured them. I think her cadence and rhythm in that song are genius and so left-field. It's like she originated rap-singing. :blush:

She did.. :coffee:

Dead @ me and Lexie talking about that on the way to ATL to see her holiness in concert! :asham:

I think the infamous "Go Deep 3:57" is just "I go deep. We gooo deeep." :P I also heard it as "I'm gon have some fun yeah" or "I'm gon have muh party." :lol:

And in "Runaway" during the hook where she's actually just scatting "nah-dah-dee-dah-dee-deh-doo," but for a while I thought she was actually saying something "And now *something* now I found you" :lol:

I used to think she says "our love is iconic" on Go Deep :lol:

Archived