Video: UFO/Alien sightings from around the world

art

it's just too surreal. I knew the government knew about this shit a long time ago. My ass will run to the mountains and hide in the woods

You better hide underground -_-

heres the billboard near my house guys i cant rotate it rite now tho

281060586.jpg

*does a handstand to view it* :lol: I rotated it for you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They might be the first ones the aliens get rid of :ph34r:

:o:lol: :lol: :lol:

my birthday is on the 29th. i have plans that day and i'm going through with them. :umm:

and kiii @ the 8:30 - 10:00. is that time-frame? hee.gif

:o:lol: :lol: :lol:

my birthday is on the 29th. i have plans that day and i'm going through with them. :umm:

and kiii @ the 8:30 - 10:00. is that time-frame? hee.gif

When you look at it wouldn't you get rid of the ones that are annoying over the ones that are chilled and relaxed -_-

:lmao: You better make friends with them so you can have the best party in history :yahoo: No one else could say they were kicking it with aliens :cheers:

I didn't even notice that :excited::lmao: :lmao:

When you look at it wouldn't you get rid of the ones that are annoying over the ones that are chilled and relaxed -_-

:lmao: You better make friends with them so you can have the best party in history :yahoo: No one else could say they were kicking it with aliens :cheers:

I didn't even notice that :excited::lmao: :lmao:

so pretty much 95% of the forum. :lol:

yasss. :cheers:

it's the first thing i noticed. i thought how nice of them to give us the actual time. :lol:

DeadKermit783.jpg

No one would be able to handle it :excited:

:lmao: But I think that's the time they discuss it on Monday through Friday...or at least I hope so :umm:

:asham:

we'll go out with a bang. :excited:

they're doing it wrong. they should be on twitter. all the cool aliens are doing it. -_-

Archived