Video: UFO/Alien sightings from around the world

art

of course theres another life force out there but what were seeing is the world leaders doing test runs for the fake attack were gonna have soon dont belive me google it :filenails:

I love it we are on the same page ;-) isn't it interesting how 'they' are pushing the alien agenda....more and more references in film and music.

chile I stopped that shit at 5:13 unless something lands and a fucked up looking alien muthafucka walk out telling us to put ya hands up and check ya wallets Im not bothered if these muthafuckas wanna fly around our shit and look then fuck it look and take yo punk ass on back to the Vegas system :filenails:

I love it we are on the same page ;-) isn't it interesting how 'they' are pushing the alien agenda....more and more references in film and music.

really weird. theres a spooky billboard near my house saying that judgement day is may of this year im gonna upload a pic

it's xenu. he's back. :excited:

he's takeing us back with him :cheer:

They already here... don't be scared...

I hope you're ready...they're attacking next year :ph34r:

it's just too surreal. I knew the government knew about this shit a long time ago. My ass will run to the mountains and hide in the woods

Archived