If someone you don't particularly like adds you on Facebook

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Do you accept or deny their request? Do you look at the screen like "I can't believe this mothafucka' had the audacity to even add me.."

I don't deny it I just ignore it and not click on anything. I'll act like I didn't see it and if they ask i'll just say my Facebook has been messin' up. I got this one mexican dude that keep posting gay shit on my profile every now and then. I posted that I got hit on at work and then he posted "I don't think you're cute I think you're fine and when I saw you at your job you made my day" :mellow:

I don't deny it I just ignore it and not click on anything. I'll act like I didn't see it and if they ask i'll just say my Facebook has been messin' up. I got this one mexican dude that keep posting gay shit on my profile every now and then. I posted that I got hit on at work and then he posted "I don't think you're cute I think you're fine and when I saw you at your job you made my day" :mellow:

loooooooool people are BRAVE ! I swear, if aybody wrote that on my wall I would DIE ! >_<

loooooooool people are BRAVE ! I swear, if aybody wrote that on my wall I would DIE ! >_<

yeah I wanna delete his ass so bad but i'd feel like an asshole. This isn't the 1st time i've had to delete some of his comments

Do you accept or deny their request? Do you look at the screen like "I can't believe this mothafucka' had the audacity to even add me.."

Im more about those that I do not know and how they know me, honestly I think Facebook can be more harm than good.

omg joe get rid of his ass @ once what if he follows you home :mellow:

Archived