If someone you don't particularly like adds you on Facebook

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Right

And I can't believe this person would even try it. I came so close to cussing them out via inbox but I stepped back and paid it

dont u hate that?

thats why i never liked FB... i hafta deal with ppl i dont want to deal with puke.gif

who was it? someone u hate? or just some loser who annoyed u in the past?

There's no one I really dislike enough to turn them down - but there have been cases where people I went to school with have added me and I'm like "WTF? You were always such a bitch to me!" But then I hit accept anyway. :lol:

You better than me I rejected people from highschool... not because they were mean but because I didn't know them... I'm like if we didn't bang together like that in highschool why add me? I rejected people on here too I don't shit where I eat lol :cheers:

You better than me I rejected people from highschool... not because they were mean but because I didn't know them... I'm like if we didn't bang together like that in highschool why add me? I rejected people on here too I don't shit where I eat lol :cheers:

My high school was really small, so I knew everybody. But this one girl friended me a few months ago, and we'd gone to school together from kindergarten all the way through high school, and we lived in the same neighborhood . . . but we never got along. But I was like "whatever, we're adults now, we grew up together - I'm sure if she hated me, she wouldn't add me."

My high school was really small, so I knew everybody. But this one girl friended me a few months ago, and we'd gone to school together from kindergarten all the way through high school, and we lived in the same neighborhood . . . but we never got along. But I was like "whatever, we're adults now, we grew up together - I'm sure if she hated me, she wouldn't add me."

Oh lol my highschool was huge we had 12 buildings. I was pretty known even though I pissed alot of people off because I quit playing basketball lol.... they sucked... Some dude made history here by scoring 100 points on the whole team! I was long gone before he did that... Some people like to be frienemies to spy and then talk shit about u later lol

Oh lol my highschool was huge we had 12 buildings. I was pretty known even though I pissed alot of people off because I quit playing basketball lol.... they sucked... Some dude made history here by scoring 100 points on the whole team! I was long gone before he did that... Some people like to be frienemies to spy and then talk shit about u later lol

There were only 100 people in my high school class, so I knew everybody.

If people wanna add me to get crap on me - good luck to them. I think there's little if anything that they could use against me.

There were only 100 people in my high school class, so I knew everybody.

If people wanna add me to get crap on me - good luck to them. I think there's little if anything that they could use against me.

I only had 152.. :ph34r: That actually graduated..the others flunked out or quit.. :lmao:

What pisses me off is when people from school add me, so I add them back and then they don't talk to me. I'm like what the hell did you add me for? Then I go through deleting fools :lol:

thats wat the maj of ppl do

What pisses me off is when people from school add me, so I add them back and then they don't talk to me. I'm like what the hell did you add me for? Then I go through deleting fools :lol:

I don't mind that - I don't talk to people much on facebook, anyway. But still, it's nice to see what people are up to.

This question seems kinda odd...

Just tell them no I deny people all the time. Facebook has become a dating site... I notice I change my profile pic and then I either get friend requests or people on my list already hitting me up :sigh: lol

I like to keep my list small about 75 I think....

i have 233 :mellow: but im trying to cut that number in half

Compared to some that is nothing lol.

Lawd...the words in your siggy are so me right now -_-

i think im done adding people from this place and random friends i meet online

my fave Janet song. my theme song @ times :blush:

I don't mind that - I don't talk to people much on facebook, anyway. But still, it's nice to see what people are up to.

I guess. Must admit I have added some people just to get a better look at their photos :asham:

Archived