Good software to burn DVDs??

bu.

I use ConvertxtoDVD it does require processing speed on your comp but if you have a decent one this should not be an issue, also it converts avi files and pretty much anything from a computer video format to a DVD and burns it for you, check out pirate Bay for a download of one that is cracked

I use ConvertxtoDVD it does require processing speed on your comp but if you have a decent one this should not be an issue, also it converts avi files and pretty much anything from a computer video format to a DVD and burns it for you, check out pirate Bay for a download of one that is cracked

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm downloadinng it now. Pirate Bay is a godsend :lol:

That's what I use (you told me about it :lol:) - it does take a while and if I'm playing a game it might slow it down a tad... usually I leave it overnight and set it to shut the PC off when it's finished.

That's what I use (you told me about it :lol:) - it does take a while and if I'm playing a game it might slow it down a tad... usually I leave it overnight and set it to shut the PC off when it's finished.

something you may not know, u have the option of changing the converting priority from normal to time critical to spend up the process

I managed to get one that came with several serials. So right now it's fully functional :). How long does it take to burn a DVD :S?

what are you converting? If it is an avi file depends on how large it is, once you start converting go to Action and change converting priority to time critical, once it is done the burning part is less than 10 min on my computer

what are you converting? If it is an avi file depends on how large it is, once you start converting go to Action and change converting priority to time critical, once it is done the burning part is less than 10 min on my computer

It's an m4v file (ipod format) which it says will finish in 40 mins (on time critical). I have loads of avi's to convert too so hopefully they'll take less time.

Archived