Speaking of Swizz Beats, have y'all ever heard this song by his Ex?

LyricalLesson

I just re-discovered it when I was looking through the songs I had on my mp3 player I used to use late last year. It was a leaked track on one of the blogs I frequent, and when I downloaded it I didn't really give it the time of day . . . until recently. In my opinion, it's HOT TO DEATH!

:excited: It uniquely samples my all-time favorite song "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, and displays one of Mashonda's edgiest, sexy and strongest vocals :blush: I love her delivery, I love the lyrics, and I love the concept. Even though she's not one of the top female R&B singers out today, I applaud her for stepping out of the box with the Nirvana sample, and doin' her thing on the track. This is currently one of my favorite songs :wub:

Its kind of addictive...I like the hook.

She sounds like a cross between Kelly Rowland and Christina Milian tho :lol:

It is! I can never just play it once. I noticed it wasn't on YouTube, so I had to put it on there real quick because no one I know has heard it before. <_<

:o:lol: I can definitely hear the similarity if you were to blend Kelly & Christina's vocal, I wouldn't have said that if you hadn't pointed it out though :yep:

Archived