New Sex Thread....

Bailey

Best I ever had was my number one Peter, he was Italian and built like a sumabitch, I mean 6 pac bubble butt and all, he could take all my dick and I could pound his ass for a good hour, I would think he came and he was quick to tell me "no that's just precum" Im like well hell that's a lot of pre-cum we had been fucking for years, that shit got good to him and it was good to me yes sir, i served the dick goooooooddddddd Halle Berry say "I WANNNA FEEEEL GOOOOOOD!!" It got to the point he would start leaving me a glass of water on the nightstand so when I was outta breathe I could catch muh wind....yes sir NUMBER 1 I pounded the fuck outta him I mean he could take the dick for as long as I gave it. I remember one time we had came and was done he gone take my dick back out and say "I want sum more" :dance::ph34r:

Wait u fucked someone off of here. You must share. Someone get me a cup for this tea

There's been 2 one is Australian, we met up in Canada and then in London. We are still friends now. The other one slightly more recent, not saying if he posts or not lol. I'm not giving names :) I will say that Janet fans are damn good :coffee::lol:

There's been 2 one is Australian, we met up in Canada and then in London. We are still friends now. The other one slightly more recent, not saying if he posts or not lol. I'm not giving names :) I will say that Janet fans are damn good :coffee::lol:

I need a little more something juicy. You shouldn't even brought it up cause now I really wanna know. Well damn could you least tell us if they post here or nt

I need a little more something juicy. You shouldn't even brought it up cause now I really wanna know. Well damn could you least tell us if they post here or nt

excuse me but ummmmmmmm how da hell you gone bounce off in here and aint split na drop of tea but standing round wit a tea cup big as hell and empty :filenails: gurl boom......I got you.....you get yo pussy ate? and if so do you like it? What does a guy do to you you like the MOST? :coffee:

as for Paul....hmmm I aint mad at him for not naming names cause I believe them folks still around :whistle: I can tell ya from the Vegas show I sat next to two hot Aussie boys yes sir :thumbup: and they so friendly make a brutha wanna get to Australia and get sum "arse" :cheers:

I know a brutha named Damien, he half Black so for those that keep track :whistle: but he act more Black than anything and he loves Black dick, that muthafucka I knick named him "superhead" he could suck my dick until my fucking toes curled.....Lord Jesus I miss him :tear: He used to take pics of my dick in his mouth...fun times :cry:

Archived